• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

I really liked Goblin. Probably because I listened to that before any of his other stuff.

Doris is still a good album.

Kwixotik

GREAF is one of the best producers from that whole scene for sure. Always delivers.

Speaking of great producers: https://soundcloud.com/eric-dingus/sets/bishop-light-eric-dingus-first

giphy.gif

IrishNinja

^brilliant

still bumping that Rosewood by the way, shit's nice

Was at my parents until tonight so it didn't affect me at all. I brought my DS with me and finally played 999. Holy shit, what a game. Was up until 4 in the morning Christmas Eve because of that game.

Yeah, I still haven't played the sequel. :(

999 was so great, glad you dug it CRS

VLR is an awesome sequel but...take your time; it's unknown if we'll ever see the finale =/
i mean, unlike Hotel Dusk at least there's a chance though

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Trailer park boys is fucking amazing
Just wait till season 8 (first season that was released with co-production from Netflix). The difference in quality really shows.
oh man now i can't wait.
yeah? related: saw your avy & remembered that after catching up on archer, i started the first season of bob's burgers & she's the highlight so far, not sure if ill stick with it though

she's definitely the best character on the show. but yea i'd say give it one more season, if it doesn't grow on you then drop it.

Esch

Banned
There any interest in a WhatsApp / GroupMe group to chat and shoot the shit? Just for the fuckery? I know we have the facebook group and all but that's just for sharing

yhcj75G.png

Tokubetsu

There any interest in a WhatsApp / GroupMe group to chat and shoot the shit? Just for the fuckery? I know we have the facebook group and all but that's just for sharing

yhcj75G.png

I'd be down. Basically only use whatsapp to talk to friends and family overseas. dat immigrant life

Esch

Banned
Chat group is officially created
aqDwC.png

If you wanna join

1) Download WhatsApp messenger

2) PM me your phone number with Area code, and add your country code too if you're not from the United States

Furyous

I just caught up on the Troy Average jacking Manolo Rose for his song. Troy's so unprofessional that he put out a remix without Manolo's vocals clearly out of spite. This is not the manner in which a young artist should do business, IMHO. He wouldn't even let Manolo perform on stage with him.

By the way, that remix is some weirdo shit because Troy Ave is using a variation of a southern flow. That's a south sounding beat, IMHO as well but I digress.

Chat group is officially created
aqDwC.png

If you wanna join

1) Download WhatsApp messenger

2) PM me your phone number with Area code, and add your country code too if you're not from the United States
Cool idea

Also theres a hiphop related joke at the beginning of the interview thats kinda funny
eminem

yeah? related: saw your avy & remembered that after catching up on archer, i started the first season of bob's burgers & she's the highlight so far, not sure if ill stick with it though

Bobs the best character on the show imo, followed by Tina

You gotta watch the anus restaurant episode in season 1. And also the bronies episode in the last season lmao

Man I feel like just sleeping all break. Tonight I want to play some videogames (Wolfenstein ET and maybe Skyrim), tomorrow I want to catch up with Homeland S4...but man I just want to jump in the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom