• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Nah, Kendrick has this average looking chick as his GF.

Kendrick is probably doing her a solid as she pretty much got fired trying to bat for him.
That's right. What a nice man.

Gibbs apologizing makes sense cause he said some dumb shit randomly (although it was funny).

skew your perspective of attractiveness based on IG models brehs. Kendrick's gf looks like a regular cute chick.

It's the same guy who thinks cheating on Amber Rose with two 4's is a W.

ByhP-GoCIAE-URu.jpg

she aint bad tbh

damn man, how do I get in group chat again?

also, any accountants in GAF-Hop? Just graduated and lucked my way into a cost accountant position like 10 mins from my house

I just finished my last semester of accounting for my major. It wasn't that bad, but it was the basic stuff so idk if I would consider that as my backup.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Any gaf-hoppers know a good rechargeable battery kit/start pack brand? AA
Eneloop is the best, and I say that having gone through a few brands. Do not settle for anything less. They're a bit pricier, but Dell has sales on them often and they also last way longer when it comes to the charge and how long you can use and recharge the battery before it becomes useless too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

IrishNinja

Is LL Cool J's Bigger and Deffer on par with his debut?

eh i wanna sa it's a solid follow-up, the standout track for me is the opener, I'm Bad

then again i'm one of the only dudes on here who dug the next one, Walking with a Panther - lotta fluff on that one too, but you also get I'm that Type of Guy, Big Ol Butt, Going Back to Cali, Jinglin Baby etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom