• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea idk what Cole and Kendrick doing going for their homegirls.

they gotta pick up an Amber Rose or black chyna type thot. that'll work out well

Tokubetsu

love is love brehs a pretty face don't mean shit other than a pretty face you don't know the inner machinations of their relationships

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ride or die chicks are the best catch, and yeah Kendrick's girl isn't ugly so there isn't a need to upgrade.

I think what Domino is getting at is that they make that model in Bad Bitch color too.

Kim won't leave Kanye, they're in love.
Nah, Kim is a ticking time bomb. We can only hope it goes off sooner rather than later.

overcast

Frank Ocean x Lil B?
2015's gonna be strange.
Wait what's this lol.
love is love brehs a pretty face don't mean shit other than a pretty face you don't know the inner machinations of their relationships
Toku out here dropping truth bombs.
Goth Jedi brah. I wish these were real lmao. I would grab fuccboi.

PlayDat

someone tell me i'm tripping....besides Enzo.

It really sounds like he is rapping completely off beat way much more than he did on the previous tape just listen to the 2nd song or 4 minutes of hell part 4

I'd can sort of agree on 4 Minutes of Hell part 4.

I think it's pretty cloudy what qualifies as "rapping on/off beat" since I didn't really feel that way about any of Fazoland. Does everyone agree Shitsville is a great example of staying on beat? If not then I think it's a quality that's mostly up in the air.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
you speaking from experience bruh
yeah bruh

until I fucked everything up

G0fZkpz.png
51bspSY.png

Tokubetsu

One day Enzo, you're gon see your ex with two kids, a gold tooth, and fat, and you'll be over her

but that day is not today

or she'll be with two kids, nice teeth, happy and you'll be happy that she found something meaningful in someone else and they were able to commit to each other.

or she'll be with two kids, nice teeth, happy and you'll be happy that she found something meaningful in someone else and they were able to commit to each other.

Enzo: I'm happy you're happy
mjcry1.png

days later

Enzo: aight vote for FGW thread titles below
mjcry1.png

Enzo: I'd rock that Yeezus outfit straight up
mjcry1.png

Enzo: Jhene is the new Janet Jackson
mjcry1.png

Esch

Banned
One day Enzo, you're gon see your ex with two kids, a gold tooth, and fat, and you'll be over her

but that day is not today

Or the third option:

Who cares, and just because she's happy with someone else doesn't mean y'all would have worked out right.

yhcj75G.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom