• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brehs. NSFW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lONm6CiGlIM

Such a strange thing for WSHH, but I can't complain.

lawd.png
Damn when they start doing this

DominoKid

What are the qualifications for an IG chick anyway?
Like how do you even come up in the ranks? There has to be a million of them on IG just trying to grab whatever fucked up weave or fake ass/tits to get to the top of the thot pile and jump on some famous dude's dick.

Just be fine and post lots of pics. Everything else takes care of itself.

Esch

Banned
Listened to Only One. This what y'all arguing about? This shit is hilarious. Forget the autotune, this shit is like a mix of a Jason Derulo and John Legend joints
o3abnfi.png

IrishNinja

SZA would make a fine waifu

The same 50-65yo white people who gave him the award will do it again. Let's be real. Kendrick was never going to win - if Macklemore wasn't nominated Jay would have won, you can bet on it. They don't give a fuck, the award goes to whoever the committee is familiar with.

this all day - seriously, given the list of legendary rappers who never saw one, i really don't get why anyone who's not yet check for them at all

dPrJaGc.png
#Enzoeswasright

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Isn't SZA the one who got caught lying about pretty much everything about her? Fake freckles, fake hair and she likes getting trains ran on her and shit? I remember that shit came out and then months later she admitted to part of it.

#waifusthesedays

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Isn't SZA the one who got caught lying about pretty much everything about her? Fake freckles, fake hair and she likes getting trains ran on her and shit? I remember that shit came out and then months later she admitted to part of it.

#waifusthesedays

I don't really have a problem with any of those things.

Depends on what Macklemore sings about. If Macklemore makes a song about Civil Rights he'll break the internet. It'll be new territory in hiphop, and people will praise him as the first artist to tackle the issue AND he's white. Then they'll look at drake rapping/crying/cooing about the same girl from 2003 and easily give Macklemore that Grammy.

Macklemore da gawd!
same love 2

coz sequels is all the rage these days

I don't really have a problem with any of those things.

I do. I want a proud black woman. Sitting here fakin da funk while real natural hair sistas out here getting no love unless they swirl babies, but even swirl babies have hair weaves like Europeans and fake nails done by Koreans.

Hey, where the hell am I supposed to post and talk about Reggae music.

thabiz

I do. I want a proud black woman. Sitting here fakin da funk while real natural hair sistas out here getting no love unless they swirl babies, but even swirl babies have hair weaves like Europeans and fake nails done by Koreans.

Hey, where the hell am I supposed to post and talk about Reggae music.

Lol

studyguy

The "riding in foreign cars" shit has always struck me as one of the weirdest things rappers brag about.

Push to start brehs, it's how you know you made it when you have a feature available in a fucking Chevy Cobalt or Nissan Sentra for less than 16 grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom