• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Lol, I still listen to them too was just giving you a hard time. But I think GG Allin was involved in a bit of incest as well and I'm not ever gonna stop listening to Bite It You Scum.

Esch

Banned
Incest is mainstream now.

Irish and spindashing won?

tumblr_n04e9uXlSX1s6294bo1_500.png

Lol, I still listen to them too was just giving you a hard time. But I think GG Allin was involved in a bit of incest as well and I'm not ever gonna stop listening to Bite It You Scum.

Yep. A lot of these foundational rock and roll acts were invloved in some demonic pedo/incest shit. Jerry Lee Lewis lol

Kendrick might've fully boarded the coon train. It's over brehs. Badu got him.

Okay maybe I should've read the article.

He's still the GOAT

false alarm. still GOAT.

back to our regular scheduled programing brehs,

I don't eem know at this point yo.

just gimme this album breh

he's got a name for his album tho

Apparently the track he played on Colbert won't be on the album.

not sure how I'm feelin bout this rn.

album got more heat and no more space for that track?

bonus track if you pre-order from bestbuy?

king kunta bout to solidify him as the goat?

pls

HiResDes

Apparently the track he played on Colbert won't be on the album.

not sure how I'm feelin bout this rn.

album got more heat and no more space for that track?

bonus track if you pre-order from bestbuy?

king kunta bout to solidify him as the goat?

pls
Good riddance to that Colbert jazz snore

Courage

Lamar spent much of his childhood on the streets, and he's cagey about the trouble he might've gotten into. "Oh, man, I won't be able to say that on record. I got into some things, but God willing, he had favoritism over me and my spirit." He also has been treated unfairly by the cops -- "plenty of times. All the time." Asked about the high-profile killings of African-Americans by police in 2014, from Ferguson, Mo., to Staten Island, he says, "I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f---ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within." Lamar, who has said that he wasn't raised devoutly religious, fingers the small figure of Christ dangling from a chain around his neck. "We're in the last days, man -- I truly in my heart believe that. It's written. I could go on with Biblical situations and things my grandma told me. But it's about being at peace with myself and making good with the people around me."

dG2j6iQ.gif

studyguy

im gonna get left behind. i know it

I saw Left Behind recently as a joke.
That movie is straight ass dude. Bunch of people on a plane suddenly disappear and they all blame the poor Muslim guy ASAP... like how you gonna blame someone when your kid is just a pile of clothes.

Anyway, as long as Kendrick doesn't go off the deep end with that conspiracy shit ala Ab Soul, I'm all for whatever nonsense helps him put out his content.

I saw Left Behind recently as a joke.
That movie is straight ass dude. Bunch of people on a suddenly plane disappear and they all blame the poor Muslim guy ASAP... like how you gonna blame someone when your kid is just a pile of clothes.
Lmaaaoo just saw this movie. Shit was baaad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom