• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, fair enough, lets pay attention to that then? I am just tired of seeing all of her bullshit. She is a disgusting human being and I got no patience for people who are out to simply hurt others. I think of her as a poison.

If she saw this, she would probably say I'm a racist.

Edit: Also, it drives me nuts to think there are fans of hers who support her behaviour and are motivated to act the same way as a result. Like I said, she is a poison. Say what you want of Iggy, at least she isn't a vile human being who just likes to shit on everything (in before someone says she shits on music).

catch feelings, but have a mass murderer as a avatar brehs

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
She found a way to get attention and the Twitter activists have bought into it hook, line and sinker. It's amazing to watch people who probably talk about The Media fall for the most basic shit ever.

marketing
some suite is probably running the twitter account for them

Lol. The big cats, sure, but nobody in PR is running Banks' or Lupe's Twitters.

So Banks has went at:

Action Bronson
Lupe
Kendrick
Iggy
T.I.
Kreyshawn
Lil Kim
Her Management
Nicki Minaj (subtweet battle)
Jim Jones
Angel Haze
Baauer
Diplo
Rita Ora
Asap Rocky
Lily Allen
Gaga
Pharrell
Eminem

nVbXYTp.gif

that's probably not even all too

if gaf-hop had a twitter we could probably get her going
banks the type of ninja who tweets at obama and expects a response

jWILL253

Banned
All these rappers are clown shoes as fuck, though. They all seem to be taking some dumb NuBlack stance on some shit, or they barely manage to utter a coherent thought amongst a bunch of nonsense childish ranting.

Worst part is, none of these fools would be talking if the shoe was on the other foot. If Banks was in Iggy's spot right now, she'd be as NuBlack as the rest of these clowns. And everyone else is speaking from Ivory tower perspectives and shit...

Whatever, fair enough, lets pay attention to that then? I am just tired of seeing all of her bullshit. She is a disgusting human being and I got no patience for people who are out to simply hurt others. I think of her as a poison.

If she saw this, she would probably say I'm a racist.

Edit: Also, it drives me nuts to think there are fans of hers who support her behaviour and are motivated to act the same way as a result. Like I said, she is a poison. Say what you want of Iggy, at least she isn't a vile human being who just likes to shit on everything (in before someone says she shits on music).
iggy said some bs and suspect stuff before.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Lupe and Jay did a track together. Lupe, in his free agency days post Touch the Sky almost signed with Jay (and 50, but we don't talk about that one). Banks just spouting normal bullshit as per her script.

Vorheez

catch feelings, but have a mass murderer as a avatar brehs

Fictional. Also, mass murderers/serial killers are some of the most intriguing characters for someone who studies psychology, like myself. Has absolutely nothing to do with my own personal outlooks, morals, and values in life.

No clue what that has to do with Banks, Iggy, or music in general anyways? Stay on topic breh.

Vorheez

Yeah see, this is great. I checked out 1991 and also really enjoyed it. It's a shame because no matter how good her music is, it still does not validate her behavior. I'm someone who cannot separate character from music, which is where I have issues.

Drinks on Us. Too cold.
Yeah, again, great track. Chorus is the highlight.
What's happened in here.
I happened in here. I'm always catching feelings about something. Which is alright, helps mix things up in the gafhop circle. We all have our purpose.

Vorheez

Oh, hey, has anyone seen Hannibal? I'm on episode 4 and I'm not sure what to think yet. Does it get better?

I feel like the main actor is overacting most of the time. If his character was really that mentally fragile, he would have never made it this far. It sounds like he is on the verge of crying everytime he talks. It is aggravating.

Tokubetsu

Oh, hey, has anyone seen Hannibal? I'm on episode 4 and I'm not sure what to think yet. Does it get better?

I feel like the main actor is overacting most of the time. If his character was really that mentally fragile, he would have never made it this far. It sounds like he is on the verge of crying everytime he talks. It is aggravating.

Hannibal is one of the best shows currently airing. It's obviously hyper realized like an HDR photograph and that's also kind of how Will's "talent" works. There is more going too though and it gets explained later in season 1 late s1 spoiler:
he's actually physically sick but doesn't know it yet

CRS

Is nothing a feeling?
this thread, lol. Banks and a run of not terrible singles has gotten Lupe back into GAF-hop's good graces.

What a time to be alive; pop bottles WW!

Having a couple decent tracks/videos going into this album is giving people some hope. There's a lot of people that still hate though, which is fine.

Vorheez

Hannibal is one of the best shows currently airing. It's obviously hyper realized like an HDR photograph and that's also kind of how Will's "talent" works. There is more going too though and it gets explained later in season 1 late s1 spoiler:
he's actually physically sick but doesn't know it yet
huh, that sounds better. I'll stick with it then. Obviously Hannibal is great, and fishburne is a badass as always

Vorheez, you're far from the only person who catches feelings in here. I think we all do.
Well that's a relief

Is nothing a feeling?
Gonna make me catch more feelings with this one

yeah. i'm 50/50 on it. damn good looking show but i kinda hate the dialogue. especially from will graham, not a fan of that dude's performance at all.

i still watch it though because it's one of the best looking shows on tv easily (well now that boardwalk's done it's undisputed)

kendrick lamar said:
"I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f***** up," the Compton, California native said. "What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."
said it much better than i ever could

He was supposed to have Lady Gaga on his album.. then she disappeared and was never heard of again
she was on bitch don't kill my vibe remix

it just didn't make the album

Tokubetsu

Kendrick Lamar said:
"I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f***** up," the Compton, California native said. "What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."
said it much better than i ever could

iK1Jgi1.gif

Nibel

only twitter beef can save us in 2015

Rap has become so whack in that regard.. it's the same shit in Germany as well. Back then if you had issues with someone rappers released a track or at least some bars to answer, but now it's all this Twitter bullshit (I think they call it 'tweef' in Germany but that reminds me of something else)

codhand

Rap has become so whack in that regard.. it's the same shit in Germany as well. Back then if you had issues with someone rappers released a track or at least some bars to answer, but now it's all this Twitter bullshit (I think they call it 'tweef' in Germany but that reminds me of something else)

azealia sure can tweef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom