• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Yeah hov was more involved with lupe beginning than he ever was with cole. Im sure the ye assoc helped but its still odd when you think about it.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Whatever, fair enough, lets pay attention to that then? I am just tired of seeing all of her bullshit. She is a disgusting human being and I got no patience for people who are out to simply hurt others. I think of her as a poison.

If she saw this, she would probably say I'm a racist.

Edit: Also, it drives me nuts to think there are fans of hers who support her behaviour and are motivated to act the same way as a result. Like I said, she is a poison. Say what you want of Iggy, at least she isn't a vile human being who just likes to shit on everything (in before someone says she shits on music).
She's an expert.
gkdUZc6.png

Yeah hov was more involved with lupe beginning than he ever was with cole. Im sure the ye assoc helped but its still odd when you think about it.

The less involvement the better for his artist it almost seems. Ye got way less than Bleek, Beans and maybe even the Young Guns starting out.. Is better for it. It'd be interesting five years from now to see where Cole is compared to Lupe today.

Azealia Banks looking to get L of the Year back to back. How do you get Lupe of all people to crush you that bad.
she really has nothing better to do

i dont think anyone has gotten into as much celeb twitter beef as her

and she's always the one instigating it, even when it has nothing to do with her

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I need a source on that picture, I don't remember where it's from.

This has to be the least requited beef ever though, CuDi said some shit that's not even really that objectionable and Lupe went 0-100.

I'm in it tho
iYQ0JKya3As1v.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom