• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

What caused Lupe's response:

PlxdajU.png

He's not wrong.
11iNgYU.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is there like a master repository of (custom) Coli smilies somewhere? Need 'em for something I'm working on
and you gon' love it

CRS

Is there like a master repository of (custom) Coli smilies somewhere? Need 'em for something I'm working on
and you gon' love it

They're spread across so many forums now, there's no actual directory. There's a custom smiley media section on Coli but they don't have many of the actual good ones made from the custom smiley thread.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
They're spread across so many forums now, there's no actual directory. There's a custom smiley media section on Coli but they don't have many of the actual good ones made from the custom smiley thread.
Where is this section? All I find is a few disparate threads. The shit in this thread especially is killing me.

Dx9URll.png

studyguy

I just got home brehs.
Are you telling me in the year of our lord 2015, Lupe is out here clapping dudes on twitter left and right? What planet are we on.
Poope Fiasco lmao what is this shit middle school?

Aerogamer

Neo Member
Lupe's new album is sonically very pleasing, literally every track. If what I heard is for full tracks then it is going to be arguably better than his first two. Sonically it is his best album for sure imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom