• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerogamer

Neo Member
Out on the 20th. I haven't heard whole songs but sonically from each track its

Tetsuo and Youth>>The Cool>>F&L>>>>>>F&L2>>>>>>>>>>>>>LASERS

The chorus's are real nice. It would be the top mainstream rapper album of 2014 "sonically" if it came out that year easily. A lot better than J.Cole, Gambino Gibbs albums imo.

Should listen to Deliver, Madonna and Adoration of the Magi, those tracks are already out, however there are songs that sound totally different. Dots and Lines and Prisoner 1 2 are my favorite beats and hooks.

Out on the 20th. I haven't heard whole songs but sonically from each track its

Tetsuo and Youth>>The Cool>>F&L>>>>>>F&L2>>>>>>>>>>>>>LASERS

The chorus's are real nice. It would be the top mainstream rapper album of 2014 "sonically" if it came out that year easily. A lot better than J.Cole, Gambino Gibbs albums imo.

Should listen to Deliver, Madonna and Adoration of the Magi, those tracks are already out, however there are songs that sound totally different. Dots and Lines and Prisoner 1 2 are my favorite beats and hooks.

Don't be playing games, breh!

Got me hyped.

iavi

y'all can't be talking all this shit and not feeding the fam yo. My google searching is failing me.

Where the snippets at?

e; itunes has a few

Lupe...back?
5Q2j5gS.png

I feel a stirring inside of me I haven't felt since...well...

fJrbtPY.gif

Lupe said he's gonna take me to Chuck E Cheeses at 5PM...and I believe him. Gonna be sitting on the porch, waiting for him to pick me up in his Camry. He'll come, I know he will.

iavi

The one solid I can pull form these snippets right mothafuckin now, is that ALL the production is FLAMES.

Even if he fell asleep on some of this shit (which he doesn't, from the sound of it) it'd still be a solid album for the instrumentals alone.

Been real good rediscovering an artist after awhile, anyway here are some songs you may not have heard, they somehow fit the Tetsuo and Youth phase.

Mazinger ft. PJ (has a long outro)
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6dIwl2c0U

Haile Selassie ft. Nikki Jean
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01MMgG7bYBE
These were supposed to be on another project since Atlantic didn't give him a release date but I don't know what he's doing with it now. Mazinger is my shit though.

Won't believe in Lupe until I get 3 days of a spotify run. Wife bought me Lasers thinking it was a great surprise gift and part of understanding her spouse's interests, almost divorced her.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I musically still have faith in Lupe, mentally idk
lupe1.png

I dunno. All his stuff for probably the past year has been fairly normal. Like, maybe that shit was a phase? You know, like y'all Lil B phase and pretending that Joe Budden was a great rapper? We all have them. Myself, I had a phase where I would've argued that Juvie > Jay.

Floridian

I dunno. All his stuff for probably the past year has been fairly normal. Like, maybe that shit was a phase? You know, like y'all Lil B phase and pretending that Joe Budden was a great rapper? We all have them. Myself, I had a phase where I would've argued that Juvie > Jay.

My view on him has been pretty consistent. I even stanned him back in his The Cool/Liquor and Food Album days, though lasers didn't hit me as much. Haven't listened to the current snips yet, but he could still deliver imo.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The funny thing is "Lupe back?" has unironically been a thing for a minute now post-Lasers (F&LII is kind of bump in the road but still).

January 2016 everyone is gonna be treating Lupe like Kendrick and Kendrick like Ab-Soul.

overcast

Fuck yes
yCO2z.png

These Twitter streets are hot.
Shit is entertaining as fuck, but no doubt pathetic.
That feel when you air your political viewpoints and Facebook and get defriended by all your fraudulent acquaintances.
Sounds like it was bound to happen sooner or later. Fuck em fuck em fuck em. I don't even post on FB anymore honestly, I just use it to peek at peoples lives quick.
Ya'll aware Bjorks next album (2015) will be produced by Arca?
I knew this, but it's still great to know :]
and even more excitingly, The Haxan Cloak. what the fuck is that even gonna sound like
This on the other hand. Bjork about to drop a classic.
Lupe...back?
5Q2j5gS.png
Lupe is in this group:
2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg

jordisok

Won't believe in Lupe until I get 3 days of a spotify run. Wife bought me Lasers thinking it was a great surprise gift and part of understanding her spouse's interests, almost divorced her.

Lmaooo, Damn for some (no?) reason I really thought Lasers was gonna be good. :/.

overcast taking over for irishninja part time. there's too much hope on this page. listen to toku's blessed sadboys beat and just rewind this shit, lupe will disappoint once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom