• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nR0WgaL.jpg

RIP Yams. Reading this shit is super sad.

thabiz

RIP Yams. Reading this shit is super sad.

this glorification of wonder drugs shit out in a lab has to stop. these pills are no joke and should only be available to the most extreme cases.

im sure the natural way could be of assistance, but noooooooooo. thats bad.

Esch

Banned
This pill and syrup shit is lame and destructive, don't support it. Looks like he knew what the deal was but couldn't break free. :(

yo. shit is crazy. rip yams. i had so much respect for that guy's business mind. never met in him in real life though but i knew he was the heart of the asap movement.

RiP Yams
Can you educate a motherfucker on this one?

Also, I need more space-rap in my life, can someone hook a negro up with that cosmic shit?
Codeine will put your ass to sleep, permanently. People stop breathing during sleep, their heart beat lowers drastically, etc. It also fucks up your stomach so you vomit whether you're conscious or not. Most people who overdose on it die in their sleep due to vomit/suffocation.

This is an easily accessible drug you can make yourself, being marketed to kids every day. Shit is pathetic. While I wouldn't give older drug glorification a pass, at least most kids were too shook to try or acquire heroin, crack, etc. But this shit, like meth, is so easy to get that it can become common place.

How many dudes have to die before these dumbass rappers realize that shit is poison?

Esch

Banned
RiP Yams

Codeine will put your ass to sleep, permanently. People stop breathing during sleep, their heart beat lowers drastically, etc. It also fucks up your stomach so you vomit whether you're conscious or not. Most people who overdose on it die in their sleep due to vomit/suffocation.

This is an easily accessible drug you can make yourself, being marketed to kids every day. Shit is pathetic. While I wouldn't give older drug glorification a pass, at least most kids were too shook to try or acquire heroin, crack, etc. But this shit, like meth, is so easy to get that it can become common place.

How many dudes have to die before these dumbass rappers realize that shit is poison?

lol what

you need a scrip, breh.

But yeah, this stuff is pharmaceutical heroin and it's prescribed way, way too easily (dudes out here getting that syrup for bad coughs smh). These drugs are lame as fuck too, all they do is make you feel sleepy and good.

When the architect of screw music (DJ Screw) dies from the very substance he popularized, that's a gigantic wake up call.

Big Moe and Pimp C should've reinforced that but hey...

lol what

you need a scrip, breh.

But yeah, this stuff is pharmaceutical heroin and it's prescribed way, way too easily (dudes out here getting that syrup for bad coughs smh). These drugs are lame as fuck too, all they do is make you feel sleepy and good.
Yea but it's not hard to get that scrip.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
What's wrong with just smoking a couple joints and enjoying the day. #RIPYAMS

And yes it ain't that hard to get codeine. I've got three quarters of a bottle sitting in my bathroom and I didn't even ask for it, I got a full bottle from a nurse I know.

Courage

But yeah, this stuff is pharmaceutical heroin and it's prescribed way, way too easily

For sure. At the place I work, we always get patients that come in faking an injury just to get a script. It leads to some nasty confrontations with them and the doctor. We're talking about people that visit 3-4 doctors simultaneously just for a fucking script. It's the class of drugs with the highest increase of use in the country. It's a vicious cycle between the pharmaceutical companies and more patients abusing them, with doctors being stuck somewhere in the middle (scust at those running pill mills and basically enabling this trend).

Esch

Banned
For sure. At the place I work, we always get patients that come in faking an injury just to get a script. It leads to some nasty confrontations with them and the doctor. We're talking about people that visit 3-4 doctors simultaneously just for a fucking script. It's the class of drugs with the highest increase of use in the country. It's a vicious cycle between the pharmaceutical companies and more patients abusing them, with doctors being stuck somewhere in the middle (scust at those running drug mills and basically enabling this trend).

"Uh doc, I'm experiencing some pain. Can you give me something to help?"

"Can you tell me where? Any pre-existing injuries?"

"Uhhhhh..... I can't explain it really. Somewhere in my back"

yhcj75G.png
heres an extra strength tylenol sample
HhNzJJw.png

Courage

Lol, pretty much. Then it evolves into:

"I was prescribed that by another doctor and it didn't work!"
8j4rH.png

"Your records don't indicate that"
tqY5JmK.png
0Cmnv.png

"It was in another state"
duckr.png

Courage

Don't doctors have your record and shit? How lose is your state with drugs?

We have a bad history with pill mills, but a lot of doctors in my area are starting to crack down on the distribution of narcotics. It's still relatively easy to get, since there's so many doctors in NY; you're bound to find someone that'll give you a script with ease.

Didn't smash brehs but I had a good time. Wasn't awkward; I had expected her to give me "the talk" about how we should be dating but nah, she didn't press it.

Anybody else like cuddling and watching Netflix? That shit is just peaceful.

sF1fe6x.png

Xquire is out of control. I remember when he stopped doing drugs and became more serious about the 5%er bullshit, after being dropped from his label. His buzz never really matched that initial track (Huzzah) and he quickly returned to the drugs.

Dude is pretty talented but seems like he'll never break out. Guys like Danny Brown, ASAP, etc have all lapped him.

iavi

All the T&Y tracks featuring Troi have the catchiest fucking choruses.

Who is this Troi cat? I can't find anything on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom