• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

How many dudes have to die before these dumbass rappers realize that shit is poison?

Alcohol is literally poison to the body yet America glorifies binge drinking and partying and the rest.

You're probably not gonna take the lean out of their hand like you're not going to take the Cognac out of their hands.

So to answer your question, probably a lot. Any epiphany on the meaning of life is very probably going to come from their own agency.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Part of the appeal of lean, like any harder drug I guess is not just the pleasure of the high but the thrill of living dangerously. That's why these dudes glorify that shit and will continue to do it.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

ITUGaPF.gif

PlayDat

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I just listened to the Funk Flex rant. Is this what "MY DIGITAL GAME IS SERIOUS" has evolve to? Rocky dissing streetwear while Flex is beefing over "stealing app ideas." Fuck outta here Flex, go get yourself a prostitute.

Ace Hood ft. Rich Homie Quan - We Don't video. Meh.

Jeremih ft. J. Cole - Planesl. So corny, and the Cole verse just doubles down lol

NEMS - Pretty Gordo, over the Lord Flacko Jodye II beat. Or at least the best attempt at one.

Alternate versions of FlyLo & Kendrick's Never Catch Me, Post Requisite and Thundercat's You're Dead.

Young Thug - Friend Of Scotty (Prod. by Dun Deal). No homo, but my blunt look like a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom