• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
oh, ye is Kanye? I was wondering what the fuck y'all were talking about. Yeah, that's the only album of his that I like.

4248788_orig7zd4u.gif

Did y'all see this yet?

Mojo's Top Ten Independent Rappers

I was glad that R.A. The Rugged Man and Brother Ali made the list. I never knew Talib Kweli was Independent, but I guess that does explain his frequent appearance in my underground playlist. I thought I didn't know who Dead Prez was, but a search in my library told me that I actually have three songs he's featured on. Very Disappointed not to see Akua Naru, Natti, or Sa-Roc on there. I'm glad Jean Grae made an honorable mention even though I thought her last couple of EPs were terrible.

just heard mural, Lupe still one of the greats, cant wait to get my hands on the album.

‘They Resurrect Over New’ probably my favorite song on the whole album.

MoodyFog

oh, ye is Kanye? I was wondering what the fuck y'all were talking about. Yeah, that's the only album of his that I like.

Drizzy is Drake
Weezy is Wayne
Hov or Jigga is Jay-Z
Slim Shady is Eminem
Biggie is Notorious Big
The teacher is KRS One
X to the Z is Xzibit
Primo is DJ Premier
Genius is GZA
The chef is Raekwon
Rozay is Rick Ross
Cudder is Kid Cudi
Herbo is Lil Herb
Thugga is Young Thug
Baby is Birdman
Sosa is Chief Keef and was AZ
Guwop is Gucci Mane

Don't hesitate if you have questions and don't let them make fun of you, it can be tough to discover hip hop in 2015!

Did y'all see this yet?

Mojo's Top Ten Independent Rappers

I was glad that R.A. The Rugged Man and Brother Ali made the list. I never knew Talib Kweli was Independent, but I guess that does explain his frequent appearance in my underground playlist. I thought I didn't know who Dead Prez was, but a search in my library told me that I actually have three songs he's featured on. Very Disappointed not to see Akua Naru, Natti, or Sa-Roc on there. I'm glad Jean Grae made an honorable mention even though I thought her last couple of EPs were terrible.

Jean Grae or whatever her name is sounds exactly like MC Lyte in that clip

Linius

Read some hype stuff about it at a Dutch site. Gonna give it a spin regardless. Supposedly he channels the 90's in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom