• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
fuck y'all
winnipeg has gotten better these past couple of years
8I47gzN.gif

the only thing worse than you is Alberta.

studyguy

i can agree

yeah a lot of people hate aboriginals here
lots of tension between them and asians

That first story comment...

Vancouver is the most racist city in Canada. The immigrants minds are filled with anti-white thought most the day. Common knowledge. White Canadians learn racism from the Chinese.

lmao

LaJn5Hp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yoooo did you pick up that Kidz Bop or what

a canadian nas stan who also likes ye eh

i always knew that count blackule reproduced like an amoeba. strike him down, and two more of them take his place

Mm84Hms.png

smh I don't even get why this one would eem be funny. Cmon Esch.

An American Jay Stan who likes French Montana eh

nvm nobody else likes French Montana

or Jay

Mm84Hms.png

overcast

Damn, I'm the only one here who fucks with some Outkast? Y'all ain't shit. Let me get back to this work.
Yeah. We reached a group consensus around here, Outkast is whack.
a canadian nas stan who also likes ye eh

i always knew that count blackule reproduced like an amoeba. strike him down, and two more of them take his place

Mm84Hms.png
Lmao.
Wonderful gif.
Is it happening?

LaJn5Hp.jpg
Naw, it's not. Some KTT head works there and is trolling.

Damn, I'm the only one here who fucks with some Outkast? Y'all ain't shit. Let me get back to this work.
I'm an outkast Stan but you're talking about how fly the chicks are in the video. Maybe you should have done an Outkast ranking instead?

ATLiens>Stankonia>Aquemini>Southernplayasomething>Sir Lucious>Speakerbox>The Love Below> That other big boi album > that other movie album I never listened to with Lil Wayne.

Never took the time to listen to Outkast, but I like this album a lot.

Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors was such a disappointment.
You need to go ahead fix that breh.

I'm an outkast Stan but you're talking about how fly the chicks are in the video. Maybe you should have done an Outkast ranking instead?

ATLiens>Stankonia>Aquemini>Southernplayasomething>Sir Lucious>Speakerbox>The Love Below> That other big boi album > that other movie album I never listened to with Lil Wayne.

Correct number one spot here's mine ATLiens > Aquemini > Stankonia > The Love Below/Speakerbox > Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.

TDE's silence about the January 27th date is interesting. I don't buy it - if retail was expecting the album in less than a week we'd have a leaked album cover - but it kind of makes me think the album will be out during or right after the Grammys.

Who was it that said Follow the Leader has better production than Paid in Full? PD?

You were right.

Me.

It's the better album (althouogh of course Paid In Full is great). There are beats on there that just knock, and they're a lot funkier than Paid In Full. Whereas Paid In Full feels more like a DJ album in many respects. Lots of extended beats for dancing, whereas Follow The Leader just slaps you in the face.

the break beats on Lyrics Of Fury :whew:

Basically if someone was trying to get into hip hop and wanted me to suggest an Eric B & Rakim album, I'd suggest Follow The Leader and be confident they'd like most of it.

Ive never filled this shit out in the years I dipped in and out of these threads

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - East
• Favorite Artist -Old School,Rakim Allah. Current, Meek Mill
• Favorite Artist Outside of Hip Hop/ Rap?-Deceased;Miles Davis and Billie Holiday. Alive; Maynard James Keenan & Tool
• Best feature killer -dunno
• Favourite producer -Deceased;JDilla, Alive;DJ Quik
• Favourite album -The Purple Tape
• What's in your playlist right now? - Wiz Khalifa-Blacc Hollywood, Pete Rock Soul Survivors
• What's Your 2014 AOTY? - Straight up stannin for Midnight Life

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: LR > MBDTF > CD > Yeezus> 808s
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface Killah. Could barely fit a piece of paper in between the talent gap between him, the Chef, Meth, Deck and GZA though.

• Jay Z or Nas? Nas won the battle, Jay won the war.

• Biggie or Pac? Pac for a more versatile body of work, even if he was slightly less adept at flowing than Big
• What’s your dream album/project? Dunno
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? Dunno
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee?
Most overrated is Eminem by his loud as fuck fanbase who dont even fuck with the rap genre and ignorant, rock centric publications like Rolling Stone who think the Slim Shady LP is the crowning achievement of the rap genre.
Underrated: Fuck if I know, but I used to stan hard for Fredro Starr, who always had mad bars and could rap his ass off

• Have you been known to eat ass? Uh, no.
• Whats your favorite position to get pegd? I aint about that life
• Onions or Avocados? Onions, easy. Red onions.
• Can you Cook REAL food? Hell yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom