• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorheez

Even if he did drop detox, no way it could ever live up to the hype. I mean, I'm expecting something that transcends space and time at this point

VERY HIGH NSFW WARNING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Ruben Slikk - B Yo Guhh

40 sec mark
v3v0Yph.png

overcast

Top 5 most anticipated:
1: Kenny Lamar
2: Pilot Talk 3
3. Daniel Brown (if it's coming?)
4: Kanye
5: Mr. Wonderful

HM: Views From the 6

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The entire crowd is singing along to My Love

shit bout to be lit like bic

EDIT: Swag just got unlocked with this stage set up

EDIT2: He's doing new songs now.

EDIT3: Oh shit. First La Flame now Meek. Damn, might Jay actually show up?

Meek doing the Dreams & Nightmares Intro >>>>>>> *

EDIT4: Real talk, this performance and the camerawork especially is fantastic.

EDIT5: YEEZY

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I clicked on it I could hear the voices but the video was just all black. I think my pc has viruses. Oh well, I've seen enough things. I think I can go on without knowing what the person called Big Shawn does on stage in front of a live audience.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HOLD ON IM NOT GON TAKE LONG

BUT I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING

Ye the GOAT. Undeniably.

EDIT: Ye forgetting lyrics everywhere lmao, JUST GO TO THE NEXT SONG

Ye turning up with YG and Chris Brown is the weirdest thing

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Get thru True Detective first. It's just one season. Rust Cohle was one of the most identifiable fictional characters ever for me.

The Wire is the second best tv show after Deadwood tho so get on that shit too.

All the shows mentioned above are dope Vorheez I'm just finishing up the first season of Deadwood and it has been great. If you haven't seen them already The Sopranos, Breaking Bad are must watches.

Speaking of TD is there a air date for the second season yet ?

Vorheez

Yeah see my boss loves deadwood, he's always talkin about it, but I'm not much for western type stuff. I narrowed it down to those three because they're more up my alley but it takes me ages to get through a show, I only get through a couple episodes a week, so I needed some direction on what would be worth my time.

I like snuggles idea though, get through true detective considering its only the one season, plus I want to see mcconaughey's performance considering all the praise. Then I'll move on to the wire, and yeah, ive seen bb and soprano rasta, both are great

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

#deadwoodgoat

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
No, seriously. Every person needs to watch Deadwood b4 they die.

HBO is the best. If u wanna find another failed series that shined watched the two seasons of Enlightened. Laura Dern aka the girl who Dr. Grant made look at the Brontosauruses was fine as fuck and a great actress in that series.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TV Drama Top 10 Undisputed GOAT list:

Deadwood
The Wire
The Sopranos
Mad Men
Six Feet Under
Game of Thrones
True Detective
Breaking Bad
OZ
The Shield

HiResDes

Hahaha, I stopped fucking with Ruben right after he made a tape dedicated to raping women. Dude is a complete fuckup and cokehead now.

Esch

Banned
Hahaha, I stopped fucking with Ruben right after he made a tape dedicated to raping women. Dude is a complete fuckup and cokehead now.
damn lol thats some crazy shit. wtf

also Oz aint that tight. i like the first season but man that shit goes off the rails.

HiResDes

I just got rid of a bunch of new releases that weren't doing it for me...So much shit dropped and leaked it was ridiculous and only about forty percent of it was worth keeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom