• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned

yzy4yqoh.gif

Courage

See, that's the anger and aggression I want. He doesn't even scream in this, but you can sense he's feeling it. Outro is the best part tho, feels so serene after that explosion.

Courage

I'm glad Kendrick is taking pointers from Yeezus. Y'all can't tell me that wasn't some I'm In It + New Slaves shit, especially with the outro.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kendrick blacks out at the end of the 3rd verse. Absolute beast mode.

I'm glad Kendrick is taking pointers from Yeezus. Y'all can't tell me that wasn't some I'm In It + New Slaves shit, especially with the outro.
Don't really see it in the outro, kind of sounds Section80-ish. But definitely with the Jamaican/Patois or whatever against those drums.

buried alive is one of the best things kendrick ever did for sure. dat 40 production...dat period in time when kendrick knew how to rap without yelling.

kanye1.jpg

Worship a white Jesus, release acoustic songs with Paul McCartney, and marry a reality tv chick brehs. Enzo look at your false idol sell himself to the white man.

tumblr_njdcldFMKA1u62kzmo1_500.gif

Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me
Or make posts to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly

I don't see the Yeezus influence. It feels like an angry west coast track, including the reggae hook. And the outro sounds right off of Section 80.

Nibel

You must have lived under a rock in 2014 and missed all the news from the US if you complain about Kendrick being angry and loud on this track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom