• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn this k.dot song brehs
YykEwlh.png

DominoKid

85b6dd30948534a871c9505e4dbfbd4d.png

Big Sean ft. Kanye West & John Legend - One Man Can Change The World snippet.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the Yeezy Boost looks much better after getting some better pictures than those unflattering ones from Ibn that make it look like it's been through the wash cycle?

oBcdGea.png

B9YD75ACMAAMK4g.jpg:large

$250 though? the fuck I look llike, peterb0y?

It's has great flow. I don't think it's anywhere as good as how people applaud it for being, he's definitely had many better verses.

nah enzo they still look like absolute dogshit on a hoverboat sole.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Some of ya'll are like a bunch of fickle little middle school girls falling in and out of love with dudes. It's too late, Kendrick doesn't want you anymore. Shoulda been more faithful.

effzee

Some of ya'll are like a bunch of fickle little middle school girls falling in and out of love with dudes. It's too late, Kendrick doesn't want you anymore. Shoulda been more faithful.

Nah breh Kendrick fell off. Listen to Kendrick in 15 breh.

Song is great but no hope for this album. Probably 15 tracks of him yelling

Courage

Nah breh Kendrick fell off. Listen to Kendrick in 15 breh.

Song is great but no hope for this album. Probably 15 tracks of him yelling

Wouldn't go that far. The song definitely restored some hope. I'm still worried based on what he said in interviews, but the lyrics in today's song didn't emphasize any of the new black shit I was worried about.

big ander

the question of why Kanye leaps to defend bey is always going around, but It hink it makes sense that a guy who has rabid stans would himself be deludedly defensive of artists he loves. Like what if...dude just loves bey's music. too much.
"i'm not racist i employ chinese people" has to be one of the GOAT posts in neogaf.
killed me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Potentially Rocky, Kendrick and Sean this month? Crazy. I know Sean is low key hoping Kendrick don't steal his thunder though. I don't think he's afraid of Kendrick so much as he is of doing HoF numbers.

Y'all wanna take stabs at first weeks in case they drop by surprise? For reference: Sean did 72k, Rocky did 139k and Kendrick did 242k.

My guess:

Sean: 100-120k (I think his singles are weaker, but there's more hype in the core, better looking tracklist, exceedingly positive expectations, and the Ariana Grande exposure)
Rocky: 80-100k (Good single(s?), but no buzz, hard to answer why someone should care about Rocky in 2015, if it's a surprise drop I think he can do a bit more)
Kendrick: 300k (Has only skyrocketed in mainstream exposure since GKMC and core is a bunch of fiends, hesitant to say 350k because at the same time I know the ride here has been a bit rocky for TDE in general)

EDIT: Only a music video? Well.. shit.

I see Sean doing up to 100K first week if he keeps his name in the media. First single with Drake and Kanye is definitely the easier way of getting there.

Sean - 100k.. tops
Rocky - 70-100K depending how he does these next couple months leading up to the album.
Kendrick - 1 million 250k+. TDE hit us with that 2 grammy's FADC into U1 today and the buzz is crazy b.

Another Kendrick song should leak soon when that Glasses Malone album comes out tomorrow.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Sean 36K
Asap 40K
Kendrick 300K

Nobody gives a fuck about lil sean beyond his singles.

DominoKid

I thought Kendrick was gonna do about 450k but I may have to adjust it down depending on how black these tracks are and continue to be. I can already hear the cries of "I can't relate."

bout 380k

B.I.G. - 120k
Rocky - 100k

i get the sense that everybody's agreed to stay out of each others way release date wise so they can all eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom