• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

ross.jpg

You ever listen to a song and come back to it the next day and it's not as good as you thought?
Yea The Blacker the Berry is not that song lol
Goddamn
Been playing through speakers but with headphones it's even better whew

injurai

Banned
I think it's saying everything is talked about in terms of race and blackness, black people aren't all the same. I'm not even literally black. I hate being thought of as someone who is black.

Kendrick warned everyone he would be thought of as the biggest hypocrite of 2015. I can already see people misinterpreting his lyrics.

The song is still trending worldwide on twitter, damn. I agree TDE would be fools not to announce concrete album info soon. I don't think the album is done which means there's probably not a title or cover...but at least give us some info breh. Not immediately but at least in the next couple weeks. Don't be like Jay Electronica, letting songs die without capitalizing.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
"Hey, our biggest star and the sole reason our label exists just won an armful of Grammy's and is trending on Twitter after dropping a song that got the internet to stop talking about Kanye being a bitch again. We should do literally nothing. No release date announcements, no tour dates, nothing. In fact, I don't want to see you motherfuckers in the office until Jay Electronica drops his second album."

- TDE management

studyguy

"Hey, our biggest star and the sole reason our label exists just won an armful of Grammy's and is trending on Twitter after dropping a song that got the internet to stop talking about Kanye being a bitch again. We should do literally nothing. No release date announcements, no tour dates, nothing. In fact, I don't want to see you motherfuckers in the office until Jay Electronica drops his second album."

- TDE management

Easy there, you're gonna burn these TDE dudes out with that kind of grind. Maybe when Detox drops.

overcast

Well even last album only had one TDE feature. My guess is this won't have anyone from the camp on it (rapper wise).

Basically nothing is know about this album. Maybe Blacker the Berry will make it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

- TDE management

gunna tweet this quote at TDE.

at work muttering under my breath, "Everything black, I don't need black. Ain't even black I hate being black". Got white co-workers shook, give that Intimidating Glare™ if they say something

No....that's impossible...

search your feelings you know it to be true

T Swift gon phone homeboy up like "yeah I just...I just can't relate, ya know :(" and Kdot say "aight bae I got you :3" and that's that

you can only find it on bootleg LPs when that shit drops in 20XX, where the streets are filled with Reploids and Mavericks Hunters, Mega Man X style

injurai

Banned
Well even last album only had one TDE feature. My guess is this won't have anyone from the camp on it (rapper wise).

Basically nothing is know about this album. Maybe Blacker the Berry will make it.

Oh that's right. Guess the incest is worse on the other TDE albums.

^Working on the OP right now, I see your ninja edit son

"Eleven years ago to the day, Kanye West dropped his 3rd greatest album blah blah blah", ya know, the usual fluff

WanderingWind

Also, you think white people don't love Kenny? He's our new Talib. You know, the guy we're like "I don't listen to rap, but I like hip-hop artists like ____"

Esch

Banned
Also, you think white people don't love Kenny? He's our new Talib. You know, the guy we're like "I don't listen to rap, but I like hip-hop artists like ____"

Nah, the king is still "I don't really like rap but i sure do like
Kanye
".

Kendrick raps too much and too well for most people.

Eos

i don't really listen to rap but when i do, i make sure it's from meaningful rappers like immortal technique, hopsin, or eminem; all who don't rap about drugs, money or hoes
#STAYWOKE

Esch

Banned
Nope, sorry. White people have hated Kanye since he was mean to Taylor. More so now because of BeckGate.

I'm just here to explain my culture to you vultures.

my dossiers of NIH funded, peer reviewed white people research have indicated that kanye is a polarizing figure to white man, a line that is mostly dictated by age and culture

over 29 and the percentage of people that hate him is in the high 90s.

under 29 is a different story. he's the go-to rap artist to stan for the person who's never heard anything before 2003 and does a lot of BNM sifting. which going by the internet is a decent amount of people.

i don't really listen to rap but when i do, i make sure it's from meaningful rappers like immortal technique, hopsin, or eminem; all who don't rap about drugs, money or hoes
#STAYWOKE

Like Eminem isn't doing his own version of fuckboy power fantasy in his songs tho

WanderingWind

my dossiers of NIH funded, peer reviewed white people research have indicated that kanye is a polarizing figure to white man, a line that is mostly dictated by age and culture

over 29 and the percentage of people that hate him is in the high 90s.

under 29 is a different story. he's the go-to rap artist to stan for the person who's never heard anything before 2003 and does a lot of BNM sifting. which going by the internet is a decent amount of people.

I feel like this is backwards. The whites who have been around since Through the Wire are cool, but those who only know asshole Yebus are meh.

I checked the council's minutes and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom