• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

aYTcvH0.png

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
i got an 8 hour drive tomorrow for some goddamn bullshit. Anybody got a good record I may have missed? Will send hookers with at least one eyeball

PBY

Banned
yo... for all the shit he gets- Cyhi is HELLA consistent. This new tape is flames. Doesnt change the game, but man- theres always room for really good rap. It isn't 90s throwback, its just a natural evolution of that sampled beat sound. Its just really fucking good, nothing else to say.

codhand

yo... for all the shit he gets- Cyhi is HELLA consistent. This new tape is flames. Doesnt change the game, but man- theres always room for really good rap. It isn't 90s throwback, its just a natural evolution of that sampled beat sound. Its just really fucking good, nothing else to say.

i'll listen again but, i felt the first four tracks or so were really ambitious and good...then it just got kinda poppy from there, a lot of cheese. some of his punch lines too were embarrassing

Wolves live on SNL

EloquentM

aka Mannny
i'll listen again but, i felt the first four tracks or so were really ambitious and good...then it just got kinda poppy from there, a lot of cheese. some of his punch lines too were embarrassing

Wolves live on SNL
I don't remember seeing his eyes that color. Hmmm

I'll agree with this it starts off ok but it ends strong with the second half.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Hopsin the trendsetter. Even Kanye with his ugly ass sneakers designed to fool white kids trying to be urban out of their parents WIC stipends trying to be like him.

injurai

Banned
Hopsin the trendsetter. Even Kanye with his ugly ass sneakers designed to fool white kids trying to be urban out of their parents WIC stipends trying to be like him.

Nah, Kendricks the trend setter. Those blacked over demon eyes he wore. Ye trying be the angel and prophet to Kendricks trickery.

Bad Bad Not Good.

Had to Google search. Didn't realize his last three albums were Collabs. The review I just read kind of summarized how I feel about Ghostface albums. I feel like after Fishscales he's kind of been rehashing/coasting. The weird 5% references, crazy vocabulary and story telling went down a notch.

Just listened to the MMG ASG tape. Probably a 2.5/5 (maybe 3/5). Listening to the new Juicy J tape.

tCLBbvV.jpg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
It's a shame Phlo Finister is a heroin addict. I like some of her stuff and she could've had a dope career.

IrishNinja

yeah, i think ill sleep on bronson tracks so i don't get too spoiled for the album at this point

Ye is just trying to make sure he doesn't shut America's productivity down for the day when he drops it.

Praise be to Yeezus

yeezy is the FF VII of hip hop
it's so fitting

Apparently the BBND/Ghostface project is a letdown

says who? shut your mouth boutdowns

http://i.imgur.com/aYTcvH0.png

I asked him why we follow the law of the bluest eye
he looked at me, he thought about it/was like, "I'm clueless, why?"

move to drake section

i'm high as can

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Terry is good. Not typically how I like my Bronson, but he does that beat justice.

A$AP Ant ft. Icce & Soduh - Uber. Eh, kind of generic.

Chris Brown & Tyga ft. 50 Cent - I Bet. Only posting because of the NR description of the song: The fuckboy ratio on this is super high, so you’ve been warned.

Wiz Khalifa & Iggy Azalea - Go Hard Go Home. Love the beat. Get killed by Iggy Azalea on a song brehs

Waka Flocka Flame ft. Gucci Mane & Bobby Valentino - Against All Odds. First single off of Flockaveli 2.

IrishNinja

chris brown & tyga automatically equate high fuckboy levels

didnt know bobby valentino yet lived

wiz keepin them L's lined up i see

overcast

I'm not sure if I'll do that thing. Can't even remember what my top 10 games are. Okami might make it, but I'll let you down Blasian.

Snuggles that mix was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom