• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

really regretting not getting tix to the nyc RTJ show this saturday. if they bring out zach de la rocha or some shit
tocry.png
anyone going?

Pathos

Banned
Damn lol, I think that's the lowest eminem rating I've ever seen
Just waiting for all the em stans to go post in courage's thread

Or observe this string of logorrhea from "Right For Me": "Roses are violet, mollys are blue, lost in a ball of confusion it's all an illusion/ It's probably the shrooms I'm on, cuz I think I started hallucinating/ Cuz I just thought I heard Jay Electronica announce his new shit/ And all I could do was just follow the music and end up with Paula Abdul at Lollapalooza filling water balloons with nail polish remover." Could you even read all that without your eyes glazing over?

MORIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I swear you guys are just making up names now to catch somebody being like "Oh, yeah, that Yung Cool Ranch Doritoz tape was fire."

There isn't anybody called Yung Gud. Stop.

codhand

that's not really srpg, its just an rts campaign. Furthermore it's one of the worst rts campaigns I have played.

true on the rts, that's my mistake (wrong acronym), yours is saying it's the WOAT, also, nice lurk

WC3 is classic too. i just prefer SC2.

i freely admit to being a 90's stan of Blizzard cinematics. SC2 was great for that too.

cant wait to find out all these classic RTS's better than SC2 i missed....

Brood War is the best rts single player campaign.

Honestly I haven't even finished SC2's campaign, I lost interest and kept going back to multiplayer matches. The story is horrible. Obviously SC1/BW borrowed heavily from WH 40k and other stuff but it was a fun story, challenging campaign, etc. Those "survive for 20 minutes" missions had a young nicca sweating bullets. Whereas SC2 is basically a giant love story that throws the previous game's lore and grit in the bushes. At least based on the couple missions I did...

I'll revisit it before the year ends.

Tokubetsu

I've only played Company of Heroes and it was alright. I don't have the patience for that shit.

CoH mp is one of the greats. Stellar singleplayer too and gorgeous fucking game at the time. Thos explosions. Hard to play CoH and not want to do a Band of Brothers rewatch.

Vorheez

I used to play a lot of Red Alert, I remember the Yuri's Revenge (i think that's what it's called) expansion for Red Alert 2 was the shit

Tokubetsu

what kind of internet neckdweller are you =(

BTW, i'm probably going to give Diablo 3 my first go round. Free to 'try' but this shit still 20 dollars?Thats modern Blizzard for you
TxRcqGw.png

The story is really really fucking awful. Just want to get that out there. Reaper of Souls has decent bump in writing quality but its still lol tier even as far as fantasy writing goes. You just don't feel as bad for the voice actors as you will while playing vanilla D3. D3 still has the best actual "feel" combat wise in an ARPG though. Not even the best clones come close.

I typed that out and realize you probably won't be getting RoS but still.

studyguy

Honestly, Blizz's whole deal beyond StarCraft never appealed to me. Something about their artistic design bothers me. Like giant orcs and spikes and shit was cool when I was 12 or whatever, but now it's just sorta silly tbh. I never found Diablo appealing either.

I could fuck with that overwatch game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom