• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjcry1.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Tink song is dope. Timbo came with it too.

2nd part of that PRhyme documentary I'm not even gonna bother to watch because the first half was so boring. Also a video for Courtesy.

Not Afraid: The Shady Records Story documentary teaser. Of all the labels to do a documentary on..

Interactive video for the Chimes Remix.

araabMUZIK - Lift Off 2. Fuck, this shit is tough. Paging Domino & Peter.

Rick Ross ft. K. Michelle - If They Knew video. #RossFit and #KMichellesFit at work. Yeah shes as ratchet as it gets but
ehh.png

Cardo explains how Seen It All ft. Jay Z came to be. Says it was originally for Sean & La Flame lol that would have been so weird. Pretty awesome birthday gift for dude.

The Rap Monument Behind The Scenes: LA. YG, Nipsey Hussle, Problem, Alexander Spit, Aston Matthews.

Jordin Sparks ft. 2 Chainz - Double Tap. lmao I wasn't ready for this chorus

Chance The Rapper - Sunday Candy

dudes gonna hate hard on this track but I needed this today. Reminds me of my grandparents.
Got that nostalgic feel. I dig it.

11,000 people thought this was worth retweeting huh

Chantelle comer ‏@Channyt6k 7h7 hours ago
@kendricklamar that's so true cuz nobody in this world will love u like u love urself.

Chantelle comer ‏@Channyt6k 7h7 hours ago
@SimplyHype @kendricklamar u just mad cuz he better than u so u shut up wit yo trash ass. LOL at that.

average kdot fan

Esch

Banned
can you feel it brehs? Kendrick bout to drop a classic on us.

Just stop it slime. It's unhealthy how hard you're trying to push Kendrick as a rap savior. It actually endears me to Kendrick less. I blame guys like you and CountWackule for making people meet Kendrick with an air of overly high expectations. Just let him be and make music. It's like, you dudes actually need Kendrick's next album to be acclaimed as some sort of vicarious validation thing. Just let him do him. If it's about to be dope, it will, if not, oh well. Life will carry on.

Just stop it slime. It's unhealthy how hard you're trying to push Kendrick as a rap savior. It actually endears me to Kendrick less. I blame guys like you and CountWackule for making people meet Kendrick with an air of overly high expectations. Just let him be and make music. It's like, you dudes actually need Kendrick's next album to be acclaimed as some sort of vicarious validation thing. Just let him do him. If it's about to be dope, it will, if not, oh well. Life will carry on.

Jay Rock is raps savior.

IrishNinja

Judas Don't Kill My Vibe
mIABf2E.gif

RTJ and k-dot both 2 for 2 on fantastic albums, but if i had to hedge my bets on where i'd get a threepeat from...? i wanna be excited but kenny's smellin less consistent here

shit don't sound like 199X or early aughts or (insert favorite period here) so it's booty fam

ahahaha
at least dre stays quiet on this front

you're always whining lol.

Esch

Banned
cmon Esch. just embrace the impending disappointment
ibb9KkxjeoMwQC.png
Trying to be neutral, but these professional fluffers are going to make it hard. Maybe they're trying so hard cause they know a Nastradamus is coming, oh well. But when it drops, they're going to deny deny deny for decades on end, especially if Kendrick has a career after it.
TBH you could already see the seeds in some of his interviews.

Lupe was self-righteous from the start though, and Kendrick isn't as much.

Nah, Kendrick might be a secret smart-dumb moron but I don't see him as that self righteous. He's about as un-judgemental as a
born again type breh
can be.

Judas Don't Kill My Vibe

Lame dance, tryhard, wack. Kendrick can't do for rap what you want. You lost.

breh I'm just having fun out here. I thought the sarcasm in my post about the tweet was obvious.

I've never said Kendrick can save anything. Rap doesn't need to be saved.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ferg already lost. GAF-Hop will have to jump back on Rocky's dick and start sneak dissing Ecko Jeans and North Face.

Esch

Banned
Now it's rap doesn't need saving, hm? Feel like that's a direct contrast in attitude between the complaints about radio, technique, and artistic intent we see coming out all the time. These dudes been out here polishing pole since 2012. When Kendrick fails to live up to expectations and gets the camby/drops a Nastradamus, he'll have nobody to blame but y'all, for pushing him into a role he can't play.

MVrKohO.png

Now it's rap doesn't need saving, hm? Feel like that's a direct contrast in attitude between the complaints about radio, technique, and artistic intent we see coming out all the time. These dudes been out here polishing pole since 2012. When Kendrick fails to live up to expectations and gets the camby/drops a Nastradamus, he'll have nobody to blame but y'all, for pushing him into a role he can't play.

MVrKohO.png

Nastradamus is fine.

MVrKohO.png

Find me a post where I've said "rap needs saving." You'll find plenty of posts about me thanking god it's not 2005 anymore, back when I was really saying rap needs saving. And even more when Slaughterhouse came out...dark days.

One can complain about how shitty the radio is without being a backpacker praying for Rukus Records to return breh. This is a great time for hip hop. Dunno where this hostility is coming from but it's wack juice.

why you mad about the Kendrick shit tho. Me and Count are just having fun out here. You sound like you don't love yourself.

CXQGrqh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom