• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
9e55fe4a6a6cac4b7d83bece8ac27755.gif

HiResDes

Happy birthday PD! Hope you're surrounded by all the people that you love today, and that the lord blesses you with the big booty lady of your desire.

giphy.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Happy birthday PD and belated birthday to des. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams to you both!

HiResDes

Does it work well?

Yes. It's amazing. It remembers all of the information from iTunes, has pretty much all of the features and seems faster and slightly more lightweight. When I got it I installed the Nero AAC and Lame Codec in the codec folder to be able to encode in V0MP3 and AAC. Then I just went to find more skins and downloaded the coolest ones including some iTunes like ones and copied those in the skin folder. I don't think I'll be using iTunes much at all anymore. Not looking back. It even has a built in last.fm scrobbler.

codhand

The keef is very generic

smh @ those interview skits

"glogang" it's like a shorter way to say glory boys, it's like an abbreviation. glogang is a short way to say glory boys, it's the same thing, glogang and glory boys, it's shorter, an abbreviation."

it goes on like this for ten minutes.

MoodyFog

smh @ those interview skits

"glogang" it's like a shorter way to say glory boys, it's like an abbreviation. glogang is a short way to say glory boys, it's the same thing, glogang and glory boys, it's shorter, an abbreviation."

it goes on like this for ten minutes.

Lmao yeah those skits are on almost every track

RBK

Banned
I'll give both a listen but most Gucci projects have been pretty average since he got locked up, plus there's a ton to keep up with.

Haven't heard a good Keef mixtape since Almighty So as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom