• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ btw 90TilInfinity

You repping that Articuno hasn't gone unnoticed. Best card of all time right there. My grandpa bought me a holographic one off a display shelf when I was a kid.

giphy.gif

That's dope. Moltres was my favourite as a kid tbh (non-holo tho =/) but Articuno is top tier too.

Furyous

Does Gaf Hop respect the lyrical wizardry of P!

Let's recite some of our favorite Sean Price lyrics:

The illuminati got my mind soul and my body The blue ferrari from the don sold a n**** hobby P! the brokest rapper you know laughing all the way to the bank like fuck rap tho.

I keyliod ya neck without doin a state bid, Concrete jungle thats where the ape live, young n***** is wack, the reason I hate kids, young girls is sluts they older than stank is, fat out of shape in the shelter wit 8 kids, fuckin welfare check bitches hell yeah I deck bitches, Chris Brown

P is lyrical without the need for miracles which is a blessing in today's climate.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Does Gaf Hop respect the lyrical wizardry of P!

Let's recite some of our favorite Sean Price lyrics:

The illuminati got my mind soul and my body The blue ferrari from the don sold a n**** hobby P! the brokest rapper you know laughing all the way to the bank like fuck rap tho.

I keyliod ya neck without doin a state bid, Concrete jungle thats where the ape live, young n***** is wack, the reason I hate kids, young girls is sluts they older than stank is, fat out of shape in the shelter wit 8 kids, fuckin welfare check bitches hell yeah I deck bitches, Chris Brown

P is lyrical without the need for miracles which is a blessing in today's climate.
P is that dude. Frankly I can't get into his music, but on a blue moon I'll check his shit out and he does have those lines that make you perk your ears. I always found his style similar to Bronson's with his sense of humour.

injurai

Banned
Speaking about plug, there are some themed nights i'm interested in possible holding over the next month or so.

Maybe try to plan for certain nights? Monday nights always seemed to work in the past.

injurai

Banned
So after not smoking weed for about 5 years, I took a hit from a bowl a few weeks back.

Well I was a bit drunk and it actually sobered me up, so it's a net loss. Still not a fan of the smoking aspect of it.

So what's all this wax stuff that people are talking about now?

HiResDes

Currently I'm obsessing over Eric Chenaux's Skullsplitter, which is hitting me like a fragile dagger, opening small wounds and then breaking off intermittently.

IrishNinja

its nice to finally agree with you enzoes

And now I feel stuck in the 90s smoking spliffs. Fancy motherfuckers In here with wax and vape pens and shit.

welcome back m'man, we got bougie while you were out

that new tech is cool but its overrated. gimme a blunt or a joint anyday.

i mean i'm not gonna turn down a blunt but that's on the next dude to roll, shit's mad wasteful

HiResDes

Man I'm running through HerFavoriteColour again. I think about that Elevator to the Gallows video for Amnesia every time I hear the track. So much emotion. Each referenced in that album is amazing btw. Punch Drunk Love is by far the best Sandler film ever.. Closer is amazing too.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Know what's cool about vapes?

Using the left over crispy green in a batch of fire crackers. That much left over baked green being baked again releases enough collected THC for a banger of a firecracker. Dip that in some strawberry jam, baby, you got a stew goin.

overcast

Des flexing that film knowledge. Never seen Elevator, but I wholeheartedly agree about the other statements. Punch Drunk Love just got better and better over time. It's like Sandler snapped out of it for a second and brought a hell of a performance. The colors and use of music for tension in that movie. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom