• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

always meant to see Punch Drunk Love, heard great things

Know what's cool about vapes?

Using the left over crispy green in a batch of fire crackers. That much left over baked green being baked again releases enough collected THC for a banger of a firecracker. Dip that in some strawberry jam, baby, you got a stew goin.

ive been hearing this forever, using the res to make shit...i need to learn how to do this, if you got links hit me up wenis

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
See Footy-GAF headed to the bottom of the pond? That's the shit I was trying to warn ninjas in here about, na'mean?
Know what's cool about vapes?

Using the left over crispy green in a batch of fire crackers. That much left over baked green being baked again releases enough collected THC for a banger of a firecracker. Dip that in some strawberry jam, baby, you got a stew goin.

What is this magic?

sometimes i think blu and q sound really similar. below the heavens and herfavoritecolour were amazing for sure. kind of lost it after that for me.

injurai

Banned
Sandler has admitted he takes movies merely for the film locations (and the money) I think he's figured out the film industry better than most.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I think they have vapes that can use wax as well, just differentiates from the traditional herb use.

Interesting. I was under the impression that most of them were made for wax or oil. I thought the ones that could vaporize dry herb were rarer or something. Guess I'll have to do some research. I don't wanna buy those big ass things though. Just the little ones you can carry around. What is that, a pen?

HiResDes

Interesting. I was under the impression that most of them were made for wax or oil. I thought the ones that could vaporize dry herb were rarer or something. Guess I'll have to do some research. I don't wanna buy those big ass things though. Just the little ones you can carry around. What is that, a pen?

I had a few tokes of a trippy stick and it was heavenly.

DominoKid

They're just baked (no pun intended) Nutella or high fat peanut butter sandwiches with some pre-cooked weed mixed in it. And instead of bread, you use crackers.

They can cause your place to smell though.

and they taste kind of shit too.

but it makes you feel like
YlVGJ.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What's the high on cannabutter like?
I had an experience once where I ate some before going to bed and ended up feeling like the room was slowly spinning and I had to hold a death grip on the sides of the mattress to keep from falling off.

RBK

Banned

Brownie high I guess? Sneaks up on you, but once the high hits, it's over.

Not even sure honestly, never came across a vape pen. Used to own a Vapir NO2 and my friend had a PAX and Arizer Solo vape...PAX being the only portable one.

Bowser

Posted?

Drake's 'If You're Reading This It's Too Late' To Count Towards Cash Money Requirement

Kyle Reilly said:
Originally we were in talks to release it for free... and have DJ Drama host and even make it an official Gangsta Grillz... however the label was not in favor of that and they struck an agreement to release the project the retail route and it would count towards one of his albums. It was a mutual decision since he wanted to give it away. They [the label] said, 'Hell no,' not in those words, so they 'agreed' to do it this way as a middle ground and it would count towards his Cash Money deal album total. The label had zero input or creative control.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ive been hearing this forever, using the res to make shit...i need to learn how to do this, if you got links hit me up wenis

What is this magic?
I've posted this image many a time:

dip this shit is some fresh strawberry jam before munching and you'll get past the burnt weed taste instantly.

depends on how much you eat. the last time I had some with my old roommate we made a big tub of popcorn and threw melted butter all over the bowl. We were blazed, but functional.

pax by ploom are great for dry but expensive. can be annoying to clean tho
It's what I smoke with exclusively now. Cleaning ins't all that bad though. I clean it bi-monthly and do pretty well on that end. It was expensive, but the investment is worth it. I don't miss the hacking cough that came with bong rips.

IrishNinja

thanks for that image wenis, saving

Edible highs are a completely different beast. They'll send you straight to your couch if you take too much.

yeah colorado chick brought some out here, i had one & went to the art walk & didnt feel shit for like an hour or more but when it kicked in...wooooooo
wish we had it like that over here, they're an awesome option if you don't get stupid with em

Vorheez

i feel like an idiot for saying that sean was gonna do something special with this album, all your fault seems more like an accident than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom