• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

I GOT A CHOPPER IN THE TUB

ihPje5OkTy4I8.gif

damn, it's like seeing a thread on ktt go down in real life
I Feel like quoting this.

IrishNinja

yeah nibels i think i was thinking of the 2nd one, first had some tracks but i have to admit it's not something i revisit

doesn't have that timeless quality like you know jigga/linkin park

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, that Kanye Breakfast Club interview is fantastic.

Man, I think I'm about to do a 180 on Yeezus 2 hype, Ye explained his current frame of mind pretty well.

Probably late to the discussion but Fishscale is surely a classic (is inconsistent though)

Shakey Dog is like one of my fave tracks ever. The Champ/Big Girl/RAGU/Be Easy/Dogs of War/the THree Bricks cover thing all great

Damn, that Kanye Breakfast Club interview is fantastic.

Man, I think I'm about to do a 180 on Yeezus 2 hype, Ye explained his current frame of mind pretty well.
Yeah, Kanye actually shows humor and humbleness. Very strange and mucccccchhhh better than his last one.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
amber rose getting real salty
I don't even think what he said about Amber Rose was even out of line really, the worst of it was a joke about showering while they were in a relationship, which is out there a billion times already. Amber went in way harder than Ye and more disrespectfully. He handled that pretty well.

I don't get the backlash from that. Rosenberg was right about some of the things he said, but she came at his neck first, and more explicitly. He addressed it, joked it off and mentioned he doesn't want to stir unnecessary shit. Seemed like he handled it right.

People are saying it's weird for Ye because Amber has been always really respectful about what Ye did for her but she jumped the shark and broke the respect first, clearly.

effzee

I don't even think what he said about Amber Rose was even out of line really, the worst of it was a joke about showering while they were in a relationship, which is out there a billion times already. Amber went in way harder than Ye and more disrespectfully. He handled that pretty well.

I don't get the backlash from that. Rosenberg was right about some of the things he said, but she came at his neck first, and more explicitly. He addressed it, joked it off and mentioned he doesn't want to stir unnecessary shit. Seemed like he handled it right.

People are saying it's weird for Ye because Amber has been always really respectful about what Ye did for her but she jumped the shark and broke the respect first, clearly.

What did Rose say?

HiResDes

I just watched Ye's SNL performance. Yo Wolves is actually quite brilliant guys and Kanye definitely has moments of genius. What a performance. With that being said I haven't liked any of the other leaks at all.

overcast

I just watched Ye's SNL performance. Yo Wolves is actually quite brilliant guys and Kanye definitely has moments of genius. What a performance. With that being said I haven't liked any of the other leaks at all.
I gave it an unfair critique off the bat for sure. Wish his performance wasn't hampered by his lack of voice.
El-P just posted that Run the Jewels is in the studio with Massive Attack!
Wow. excited to see what comes of this.

HiResDes

Well he started out laying down, which purposefully restricted his voice. I think having his voice at a handicapped strength was actually a cool artistic choice, which paid homage to Through the Wire.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Well he started out laying down, which purposefully restricted his voice. I think having his voice at a handicapped strength was actually a cool artistic choice, which paid homage to Through the Wire.
I think his voice was just fucked up in general since he couldn't really sing Only One either lol

The performance and visuals pretty much captured the feel of the song perfectly though. Enhanced the song for me TBH. I can't listen to this crummy video rip any longer however, so that album better drop soon.

Really curious what Q-Tip would have to say about All Day.

What did Rose say?
The usual stuff you hear about Kim K. Talentless, and then she initially said she didn't have anything to say about the Kardashians but then agreed that they were horrible people IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom