• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
None of us are normal we have neogaf.com accounts

han-solo.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If spending thousands of hours of my life on a videogame message board is weird than I don't want to be normal! 😎🔫

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
album art game is serious business.
hell yeah it is

And I only replace the ones that are just the worst of the worst (In this case, only Lupe, Drake and Sean). Like, one every few years. I just got entranced by all the different work in that thread, lot of creative stuff even though you can immediately tell a lot of it is from KTT lol

I also like putting art on loose tracks. Can't have this diagonal lettering now.

They've got a useful directory you can just CTRL+F here.

overcast

I don't really care for custom art either way. It's just with music too. Don't know what it is.
If spending thousands of hours of my life on a videogame message board is weird than I don't want to be normal! 😎🔫
It has been thousands.. hasn't it..

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
5 hour drive down, listened to Ugly Heroes, Q, ATCQ, Ready to Die and some random playlist with Nas and Jedi Mind Tricks. Somedays, you just appreciate the tapestry that is rap music. I could use some more Ugly Heroes though. Desperate is my jam

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Hilarious.

And there's no OT thread yet.

Not hilarious that his house was burglarized but hilarious on other levels. This thread is gunna be interesting

people seriously use alt covers?

whaaaat? this is a new level of spectrum.

Yeah, I haven't used any for any rap albums, but I have for R&B and K-Pop.

Yesterday I watched the new video my Blasian Yarah Bravo dropped for Carousel and one of the related videos on a Fresh Daily and Scienze interview intrigued me because I saw it only had a few views so I assumed it was brand new.. I found out the interview was old so I didn't bother to watch it, but I did look at the recommended vids from that one and I found some of Scienze's music from his album Ella. I really liked it. I vaguely remember Scienze from Fresh Daily's sixth track on The Quiet Life, but didn't bother to listen to his stuff until just now.

The second stellar discovery of a new artist for me for the year. This will be a keeper.

this isn't even an exclusive amber rose thing lol. The system is kind of fucked up towards fathers tbh

She's the one that's apparently not letting him see his child that often

dude can't celebrate his childs bday while Amber's in Trinidad twerkin on randoms

You're right tho, the system does cater to the mothers in most situations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom