• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not into avocados.

I feel you, it's especially tough being an avocado hater when you're in California. People here treat me like a leper when they find out I don't like it but there's just something about the texture I can't stand. I honestly wish I could enjoy them because it would make my life much easier.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
drake mix and cold hands are the only ones that have come close to my No Escape mix when it comes to popularity. Right now I'm trying really hard to formulate some new shit.

I have so much pain t o e x p r e s s just need to find the right tunes in this very moment. e

injurai

Banned
I feel you, it's especially tough being an avocado hater when you're in California. People here treat me like a leper when they find out I don't like it but there's just something about the texture I can't stand. I honestly wish I could enjoy them because it would make my life much easier.

You think disliking certain foods is tough, try having them kill you.

Tokubetsu

Yeah, definitely a texture thing for me as well.

You think disliking certain foods is tough, try having them kill you.

That's definitely true, didn't mean to sound insensitive about severe food allergies. Had a couple friends growing up with them and it's amazing how ignorant/cruel other people can be. I remember asshole classmates chasing them around with candy bars containing peanuts just to see what would happen.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's definitely true, didn't mean to sound insensitive about severe food allergies. Had a couple friends growing up with them and it's amazing how ignorant/cruel other people can be. I remember asshole classmates chasing them around with candy bars containing peanuts just to see what would happen.

I just saw your avatar move. What kind of fucked up witchcraft are you bringing out here.
http://instagram.com/p/zcD1vGTZeh/

What can I say, Krazy Kat's pretty magical. The instagram link won't work for me though. By the way, I don't think I've thanked you for all the dope mixes yet, that Drake mix especially!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Final season of Breaking Bad reached finally. The fourth season was really good. So far, I have no idea why this fifth season exists. Everything is just rehashing shit they've already done. Feels like sort of The Wire season five, except breaking bad had about 2.5 good seasons, where that had 4.

injurai

Banned
Final season of Breaking Bad reached finally. The fourth season was really good. So far, I have no idea why this fifth season exists. Everything is just rehashing shit they've already done. Feels like sort of The Wire season five, except breaking bad had about 2.5 good seasons, where that had 4.

5a and 5b are two different animals

Esch

Banned
Also, grilled and pan fried avocado is :wow:

You really wanna eat some god tier garbage eats? Dredge avocado wedges in some panko or crushed cornflakes, wrap in a slice of bacon, spear with a toothpick, deep fry and then serve it with some kind of mexican inspired sauce (you can go creamy or salsaey both work) on the side. Absolutely sensational.

Also, grilled and pan fried avocado is :wow:

You really wanna eat some god tier garbage eats? Dredge avocado wedges in some panko or crushed cornflakes, wrap in a slice of bacon, spear with a toothpick, deep fry and then serve it with some kind of mexican inspired sauce (you can go creamy or salsaey both work) on the side. Absolutely sensational.

That sounds amazing

codhand

had some arroz con fideos with avacado chunks in it this weekend
feedme.png

HiResDes

Anybody have anymore input on features they want out of the new thread?

Also start thinking of some new updated initiation questions if you have time for me.

maybe a regularly updated anticipated or upcoming releases section? i also enjoyed the "essential listening" list from previous threads.

is the whatsapp group still going strong or did i miss the boat?

EDIT: maybe also include links to the Plug rooms and users' last.fm and/or spotify playlists?

Grzi

Nah its still going strong, welcome to pm me if you want in

Is it ok to get in the group for a previous regular (from the start too) who only lurks nowadays with the occasional post here and in the fb group?
No time to post in the thread regularly nowadays, but the WA group would be a good place to keep in touch with everything.

Esch

Banned
Is it ok to get in the group for a previous regular (from the start too) who only lurks nowadays with the occasional post here and in the fb group?
No time to post in the thread regularly nowadays, but the WA group would be a good place to keep in touch with everything.
Lol we remember who you are grzi, yeah it's cool. Any reg is welcome, shoot me a pm

HiResDes

Did you check out that G-Side album last year, super slept on, bumped. Weren't you into them?

Grzi

Lol we remember who you are grzi, yeah it's cool. Any reg is welcome, shoot me a pm

Hey, I had to check lol
Check your PM.

Did you check out that G-Side album last year, super slept on, bumped. Weren't you into them?

Yeah, I love G-Side, I was super hyped for the album but then I forgot about it somehow lol. Thanks for reminding me, I'll check it out later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom