• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

1. You're giving the same beating a dead horse impressions from early in the season that everyone always gives so I'm assuming you're in episode 1-3? In other words yes, It gets much better.

2. yes she gets naked but that disgusting. She's easily the ugliest vixen in the Spartacus universe. That big bird beak on her face takes away any attraction she's got to begin with not to mention her character is annoying. yea I'm nose shaming come at me brehs.

haha damn i think she cute.

im on like 7 or 8 right now. the nudity & violence is carrying me through it. i once thought GOT was OD w/ the nudity. it had to be weird for the cast to walk around in so few clothes all the time.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
haha damn i think she cute.

im on like 7 or 8 right now. the nudity & violence is carrying me through it. i once thought GOT was OD w/ the nudity. it had to be weird for the cast to walk around in so few clothes all the time.

Damn you're in 7 or 8? Yeah, might not be for you then. The titties and violence may carry you to the end though.

yeah if you don't like it by end of the season prolly shouldn't continue with the show. season 1 and gods of the arena are it's peak though i love the whole series.

batiatus is GOAT character of the show.

Being a part of the turn around on Spartacus during Season 1 was incredible. Aside from Strike Back, I don't know if I've had more fun with a show since. That finale good lord.

1. You're giving the same beating a dead horse impressions from early in the season that everyone always gives so I'm assuming you're in episode 1-3? In other words yes, It gets much better.

2. yes she gets naked but that disgusting. She's easily the ugliest vixen in the Spartacus universe. That big bird beak on her face takes away any attraction she's got to begin with not to mention her character is annoying. yea I'm nose shaming come at me brehs.

ilithyia.gif

Her nose is weird but I'd still smash. Body is CRAZY.

should have played Cersei Lannister in Game Of Thrones. llythria looks and acts exactly like book Cersei.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Being a part of the turn around on Spartacus during Season 1 was incredible. Aside from Strike back, I don't know if I've had more fun with a show since. That finale good lord.

watching spartacus with gaf was a treat. I was a completely different experience from watching it with a friend or by myself cause everyone was just constantly hyped at everything.

illythia was dope. all the women in that show were primo tbh

also the quotes were pretty hilarious. some interesting expressions and speech patterns in this "At last the gods remove cock from fuckin ass"

watching spartacus with gaf was a treat. I was a completely different experience from watching it with a friend or by myself cause everyone was just constantly hyped at everything.

Yeah. People were bailing out after the first 3 lackluster episodes but then everyone that stayed after the 4th was getting so excited every week, and the show just kept getting more devious and gratuitous. I wish every season finale could leave me as hyped as Spartacus S1.

Gotdamn man, as good as Gods of The Arena and Gannicus were, the show never truly recovered from losing Andy. That original 2nd season would've been legendary status :(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah. People were bailing out after the first 3 lackluster episodes but then everyone that stayed after the 4th was getting so excited every week, and the show just kept getting more devious and gratuitous. I wish every season finale could leave me as hyped as Spartacus S1.

Gotdamn man, as good as Gods of The Arena and Gannicus were, the show never truly recovered from losing Andy. That original 2nd season would've been legendary status.

What could have been. RIP Andy ;__;

Gotdamn man, as good as Gods of The Arena and Gannicus were, the show never truly recovered from losing Andy. That original 2nd season would've been legendary status :(

yea i watched season 2 and it just wasnt the same,Andy really elevated that shit and the girl they got to replace naevia was fucking terrible.i should probably finish the series tho

Agreed, I really think Andy was on the verge of becoming a star. He just oozed charisma on screen. And was a good guy IRL from all accounts. RIP.

The show is worth finishing. The second season (not the prologue, which was amazing) was disappointing but after that I got used to the new guy. And the last season...whew. Manly tears.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Agreed, I really think Andy was on the verge of becoming a star. He just oozed charisma on screen. And was a good guy IRL from all accounts. RIP.

The show is worth finishing. The second season (not the prologue, which was amazing) was disappointing but after that I got used to the new guy. And the last season...whew. Manly tears.
Last season brought the feels in spades.

spartacus, gannicus, agron, crixus

it was the dream team. i think individually all the main characters took out 400 roman soldiers lol. it was like dynasty warriors whenever cast members who had dialogue entered a battle.

that soundtrack is god-tier. i can tell howard shore listened to that a lot when working on lord of the rings. all the orc music sounds inspired by it.

It lifts the movie to places it has no business being. Strip all the dialogue out and the soundtrack would still carry it to the finish line in 1st place.

Brehs any suggestions for speakers? I'm going to finally replace my broken record player and get back into vinyl. Nothing super expensive, just something that sounds good.

Eos

Give me a Diablo/Path Of Exile type Spartacus game please. Loot, dungeons, cities to sack, etc.

this would be amazing.
i love greek/roman settings, which is why I like ryse even though the game is meh.
edit: for speakers, a buddy of mine got the dayton audio b652 and said they worked great. cheap also.

Tokubetsu

yeah mira was best. WOAT was new naevia

I liked all 3 naevias tbh. 2nd naevia being my least liked if I had to list them.

Spartacus man, one of those weird shows/things where even with cast changes it still came out Great. RIP Andy but that new guy still had me crying that last season.

HiResDes

i'm curious if anyone has listened to the future brown album and what you think of it:

JcJE5fT.jpg

https://bleep.com/release/56160-future-brown-future-brown

some of the production sounds a lot like the powerful boring Fatima Al Qadiri random synth noodling on her Hyperdub album, but I think it sort of works here somehow (probably because there are some other producers on it)
Yeah it's cool like the Sicko Mobb, Kelela, and Tink tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom