• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naw

i'm curious if anyone has listened to the future brown album and what you think of it:

JcJE5fT.jpg

https://bleep.com/release/56160-future-brown-future-brown

some of the production sounds a lot like the powerful boring Fatima Al Qadiri random synth noodling on her Hyperdub album, but I think it sort of works here somehow (probably because there are some other producers on it)
shit was a one play listen. only track that was heat was Wanna Party.

Elzhi is a fool for not releasing anything after the buzz Elmatic generated.

btw that Ka track will indeed be on his album with Preservation, not a solo album.

D3 is eh...controls are perfect, gameplay is dope...but I just feel like there's no end game. I can't just kill endless mobs for gear.

Give me D3's polish and controls+Path of Exile's end game.

injurai

Banned
D3's streamlining of everything is pretty wack. PoE is cool, but yea it's clunky. I'm not much a fan of it's FFX style skill tree. Would much rather distinct classes. Just a return to D2 more than anything is what I want.

The lack of customization in D3 is also a boner killer for me, and why I ultimately quit. I feel like it funnels each class into specific roles.

injurai

Banned
The lack of customization in D3 is also a boner killer for me, and why I ultimately quit. I feel like it funnels each class into specific roles.

Which is funny because D2 felt more diverse with most builds focused on stacking on a single attack. While D3 is all about a slew of different combinations of builds. Yet it's also so samey. Don't even get me started on the terrible item, state, and gem systems they have going on now.

Esch

Banned
My favorite game in that vein is Titan Quest and the expansion. Just love it. Feels visceral, the loot was good, the music and graphics were dope, pretty much all I want in an ARPG. I'm not one of those excel spreadsheet minmaxy neckbeards either so the tolerance it gave for builds was nice.

I've only played Diablo 3. That's what I mean. Diablo 3 isn't fun. I don't get any satisfaction from the combat. The loot is cool I guess? Nothing too special as it just drops or you make it. Nothing to really explore, boring world, shit lore. Who cares about any of this. Boring game. Upset I bought it at 25, but I hear good things about reaper of souls so I guess I could go back for that.

Esch

Banned
'bizarre world of makonnen' not even clicking that foh. trying to make him seem like the Willy Wonka of atlanta when he's a shit tier hack with a thyroid problem

zIESfoh.png

He's not your stereotypical Atlanta rapper, but I'll be lying if I say I didn't like his EP.

That Part 8 outro though.

EP sounded like hot asshole juice. Makkonen looks like a low budget struggle tier Weeknd and sounds like JJ Ice Fish who can stay on beat. Dude looks like an ethnic Pillsbury Dough boy.

'bizarre world of makonnen' not even clicking that foh. trying to make him seem like the Willy Wonka of atlanta when he's a shit tier hack with a thyroid problem

zIESfoh.png

Or this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom