• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

The album may be short in length and Ghostface, but it makes up for it with the lush production. I really enjoy it, although I understand the want for more.

Actually, I think that would have worked better as an EP. Ghost's rapping felt a little tiring after awhile, and the production was pretty repetitive on further listens too.

Actually, I think that would have worked better as an EP. Ghost's rapping felt a little tiring after awhile, and the production was pretty repetitive on further listens too.
I've only listened to it twice and enjoyed it. However, I can see how the length would make the record's flaws more apparent on repeated listenings.

Eos

trash.png
Makonnen
trash.png

also new antony (no johnsons) record with production by hudson mohawke and oneohtrix point never. immediately jumped to the top of my most anticipated releases list.

Esch

Banned
lol, i feel like we go through a loose Big Sean Cycle

1) "Been a while since he put out something. Damn Big Sean is annoying and trash. Does he even have a fanbase? Who listens to Big Sean lmao"

2) Hit Big Sean single drops, "damn, i actually fuck with that song kinda. cant deny shit goes hard"

3) Features drop on some hit songs and deep album cuts of his betters, and people are like "wow , big sean ripped that shit up
02Do2Ff.png
"

4) Album's about to drop, everyone's like "damn, I can't believe it but i'm actually hype for a Big Sean album. How crazy is that!
EqleoMV.png
"

5) Album drops.

6) Mixture of
eBfkyww.png
/
vEwavjq.png
/
GkVcSIB.png

7) Damn Big Sean is annoying and trash

lol, i feel like we go through a loose Big Sean Cycle

1) "Been a while since he put out something. Damn Big Sean is annoying and trash. Does he even have a fanbase? Who listens to Big Sean lmao"

2) Hit Big Sean single drops, "damn, i actually fuck with that song kinda. cant deny shit goes hard"

3) Features drop on some hit songs and deep album cuts of his betters, and people are like "wow , big sean ripped that shit up
02Do2Ff.png
"

4) Album's about to drop, everyone's like "damn, I can't believe it but i'm actually hype for a Big Sean album. How crazy is that!
EqleoMV.png
"

5) Album drops.

6) Mixture of
eBfkyww.png
/
vEwavjq.png
/
GkVcSIB.png

7) Damn Big Sean is annoying and trash

lmao too true. One day folks gonna learn Sean is hot asshole juice garbage through and through and he'll never be anything better. Woah

Cheddahz

Banned
lmao too true. One day folks gonna learn Sean is hot asshole juice garbage through and through and he'll never be anything better. Woah

He's not really hot garbage though. He has his moments where you're like "Damn, why can't this dude keep this up" and moments where you're like "Dude just trying to get enough child support money to keep custody of Ariana"

He's not really hot garbage though. He has his moments where you're like "Damn, why can't this dude keep this up" and moments where you're like "Dude just trying to get enough child support money to keep custody of Ariana"

So basically hot asshole juice garbage then. His "moments" of being a lukewarm corpse far outweigh his "moments" of being nice.

In fact I'd say he drops a hot track/flow by complete accident.

i dunno how people can shit on i love macaroons. his sound is so different from everybody else in the game. it's like some 80s artist like boy george fucking stumbled in atlanta's trap scene lmao. and it actually works if you can get past how goofy it initially feels.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i dunno how people can shit on i love macaroons. his sound is so different from everybody else in the game. it's like some 80s artist like boy george fucking stumbled in atlanta's trap scene lmao. and it actually works if you can get past how goofy it initially feels.
This is basically The Future Proposition™ except with about 4x the misses. It's an old joke by now but he does straight up sound like an SNL skit come to life.

I've tried listening to his "music", it does nothing for me. And that Noisey piece just makes me dislike him more. He looks like someone popped the seal on those biscuits that come in those tubes that sit in the refrigerated aisle.

He better take that OVO sign on money he got and buy a small condo and go to college cause he's not gonna have another hit like Tuesday and Drake will drop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom