• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibl6wSg46TNzZH.gif

yeeeeeeeup

thabiz

diam piece might turn out as the biggest disappointment this year. man thats a weak album. sad. top to bottom, just sad.

DominoKid

img_0695-0.png

was hoping for more featuers. and not them dreamville scrubs. it's probably fake anyway.

anyway a random thought hit my mind listening to a cole track on the radio. whoever told him he was in that nas lane did irreparable damage to his development as an artist

HiResDes

Brehs tryna plug or does everyone have too many new games to play right now?,...Gotta wait until payday to grab DA and FC4 personally.

Cheddahz

Banned
I've played the Kanye turning up to Young Thug vine so much that whenever I type "vine" into search bar on Chrome, it automatically directs me to that vine

This is nice, everything I want from a Wu track.
RZA makes this type of beat seem effortless, he needs to kill that live instrument shit.
Guess it's time to get excited about the album again.....

Here is the OG Movin Bass with Tink. A lot of DJ Envy drops
http://www.audiomack.com/song/fakeshoredrive/moving-bass-og-version-1

This is crazy!
Can't believe Ross put that garbage version out, they should've let her keep this record.
Tink has got some awesome stuff, the hype is real on that one.

Worth it man!

effzee

Timbaland was on 105.1 the breakfast club this morning.

Really pushing some new 19 year old female rapper he thinks will change the world. Says he needed this because he was sad with music.

First of all WTF? Hasn't he been working with Jay and JT? And what happened to his Nas stuff. A year ago he said it was his best work ever.

PBY

Banned
Daaaamn that tink version is hot

Could have been a hit!?? Why did he remove like half the song? Even the melody?

Really pushing some new 19 year old female rapper he thinks will change the world. Says he needed this because he was sad with music.

First of all WTF? Hasn't he been working with Jay and JT? And what happened to his Nas stuff. A year ago he said it was his best work ever.

He was also working with Nas a few months ago and seemed quite excited about it. Dude is probably just scatter brained like a lot of producers.

Camp Lo

Banned

How's that different from
555321ynu65.gif

Because it didn't show the whole arm?

I dunno but I listened to a few tracks and I like Tink so he's got my benefit of the doubt.

Timbaland is just bored with music, period.
He's been saying similar stuff for years.
He was just on the Jay, Beyonce, JT and Michael Jackson albums, sold millions and won a Grammy this year but all that stuff's easy to him.
He wants to push music forward but since Missy left he hasn't had anybody he can take it to another level with.

The first Tink single is called Ratchet Commandment and goes to radio 27th January btw

DominoKid

Timbo always needs a new act every few years along with a new ghostproducer to bring the inspiration out of him. If he's figured it out then we're in for some good stuff.

He was just on the Jay, Beyonce, JT and Michael Jackson albums, sold millions and won a Grammy this year but all that stuff's easy to him.
He wants to push music forward but since Missy left he hasn't had anybody he can take it to another level with.

The first Tink single is called Ratchet Commandment and goes to radio 27th January btw

why so far away?

Yeah basically this plus he's really talking about new talent when it comes to feeling sad about music.

Timbo always needs a new act every few years along with a new ghostproducer to bring the inspiration out of him. If he's figured it out then we're in for some good stuff.

why so far away?

She's signed to his label and his label is moving from Universal/Interscope over to Sony/Epic.
The artists he takes over with him (including her) are only scheduled for Q1 2015 and onwards as he still has stuff scheduled on Interscope, like his solo album.

It is too far away though as she's getting some buzz now.
She was just on the new Sleigh Bells song this week.

effzee

He was also working with Nas a few months ago and seemed quite excited about it. Dude is probably just scatter brained like a lot of producers.

I know it most likely won't be good but I'm super curious to hear.

I didn't hear the Tink version of the Ross song but they played a snippet of another song and she was pretty good. Def sounded better than I'd expect a female 19 year old rapper.

Camp Lo

Banned
#5. Big K.R.I.T. - Cadillactica - 43,756 (43,917)

#33. T.I. - Paperwork - 10,303 (132,906)

#37. Ariana Grande - My Everything - 9,765 (349,739)

#53. Chris Brown - X - 6,658 (267,520)

#64. Lecrae - Anomaly - 5,934 (190,992)

#69. Logic - Under Pressure - 5,579 (95,426)

#77. Bobby Shmurda - Shmurda She Wrote - 5,091 (5,187)

#78. Teyana Taylor- VII - 5,066 (21,074)

#81. Anthony Hamilton - Home For The Holidays - 4,927 (9,448)

#84. Jeezy - Seen It All - 4,823 (242,675)

#98. Azealia Banks - Broke With Expensive Taste - 4,096 (15,261)

lol_idi_amin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom