• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaranteed a spot in the Net_Wrecker top 5 this year

This guy

iO6GsWEgKd6rd.gif

HiResDes

This is a pretty low-key, chilled out little bandcamp album...But there's something I really like that I can't really pinpoint. It just sounds so genuine. They're definitely aren't gimmicks, and the production is pretty traditional, but I really think the emcees have great chemistry.

HiResDes

Also if I had to narrow it down, these are the top ten mixtapes I think GAF slept on that should have more wide appeal

• Sean Leon - narcissus, The Drowning
  • Big Momma - The Plague
  • Goldlink - The God Complex
  • Saba - Comfort Zone
  • Azizi Gibson - Backward Books
  • Niko Is - Good Blood LP
  • Nell - Vice City
  • Dillon Cooper - X:XX
  • Calez - Ceito
  • Chaz French - Happy Belated

Also if I had to narrow it down, these are the top ten mixtapes I think GAF slept on that should have more wide appeal

• Sean Leon - narcissus, The Drowning
  • Big Momma - The Plague
  • Goldlink - The God Complex
  • Saba - Comfort Zone
  • Azizi Gibson - Backward Books
  • Niko Is - Good Blood LP
  • Nell - Vice City
  • Dillon Cooper - X:XX
  • Calez - Ceito
  • Chaz French - Happy Belated
Azizi Gibson and Goldlink are dope. Been listening to those for a while.

Niggas can't even march for a good cause without catching shade. Swear Esch aint got no chill factor lol

Toku what is this Ninja Scroll shit you posting here

Esch

Banned
Niggas can't even march for a good cause without catching shade. Swear Esch aint got no chill factor lol
Can't help it m8 it's instinctual

Seriously though hats off to Cole, not only for this but for Ferguson too. Lots of rappers talk the talk and it's reaffirming to see even a select few walk it

Cole got planted in that protest by police.

They knew no one would start wylin out if JCole was involved.

goddamnit

ill reserve my opinions on the other cases, but man this case in particular seemed pretty cut and dry; quite surprised at the lack of indictment. nothing wrong with peaceful protests though

no ones got the answers (sway)

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
New J. Cole is boring just like everything post FNL (and I really didn't like that as much as The Warm Up). But I will say that Fire Squad is the stand out joint. That shit is pretty dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom