• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blank-face.gif

OT will tell me all about it eventually I guess.

Leaked! You don't need to be a genious to hear that this is album of the year. Em went in from #1. Also, new D12! :')

hip hop saved

smh @ people always making ridiculous comparisons that end up burying new artists. It's like the "next Michael Jordan" shit in basketball. Let your artist breath on her own Timbo.

She's a dope singer/rapper but she's also a dark skinned black chick. She's not going to do much of anything in this climate.

Mik317

Em's ear for beats is fucking awful lol. He's spitting but who gives a shit if the beat is ass. We now know why the cypher was accapella.

IrishNinja

Twink or whatever's not bad but i gotta hear more, she's not even on the Brat's first LP level for me yet (i really liked that one)

lookin forward to new Ghost later tonight, and yeah, treadmill battle was great

Somebody take the bullet and listen to it all and report back with like the best 3 or 4 tracks. I ain't trying to listen to a 48 song shady records comp

DominoKid

smh @ people always making ridiculous comparisons that end up burying new artists. It's like the "next Michael Jordan" shit in basketball. Let your artist breath on her own Timbo.

She's a dope singer/rapper but she's also a dark skinned black chick. She's not going to do much of anything in this climate.

Yeah she got limitations. Wouldn't be surprised to hear that she transitioned into mainly writing in 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom