• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-1snkeRRE

Zc4vQWi.png

Real talk tho: gotta feel bad for the third guy. Must suck seeing his former band mates do it big like this.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
brehs, I have No Type stuck in my head :(

I think Mike WiLL made a good decision, their second single is even bigger than their first

Pathos

Banned
yeah it caught me off guard when i heard no type on the radio a couple of weeks ago
checked the video views on youtube and was pretty surprised honestly, they're at 58m right now

I guess Breezy was right, these hos ain't loyal huh. It's a bad look to get emotional over that shit, given the message of that song. Also highlights how these dudes just pass around the same women like trophies, shit is lame as fuck.

Have no social life outside of strip clubs and dance clubs brehs.

Tokubetsu

I guess Breezy was right, these hos ain't loyal huh. It's a bad look to get emotional over that shit, given the message of that song. Also highlights how these dudes just pass around the same women like trophies, shit is lame as fuck.

Everything is empty. You can find love anywhere.

I have nothing to say.. but how is CB gonna get emotional over a literal cuckold who broke up with him because he once again, cheated on her and got found out?

'scust

foh

That shit always annoyed me, you never really see anyone talk about it. Apparently dudes have carte blance to cheat on their gf, who is supposed to be "down" and forgive them. But if the gf cheats on the dude, she's the slut. FOH.

Tokubetsu

That shit always annoyed me, you never really see anyone talk about it. Apparently dudes have carte blance to cheat on their gf, who is supposed to be "down" and forgive them. But if the gf cheats on the dude, she's the slut. FOH.

Everyone in every relationship has that threshold man. It's just we teach girls to put up with way more shit than we teach boys to. We tell boys that their kings and kings get a queen and XXX mistresses but princesses get a king and...be grateful.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Chris seemed pretty candid about this fuckery in his recent Hot97 interview about how why he felt a certain type of way about Drake, but now he's going off again. :shrug:

Chris is just bored. Karreuche or whatever her name is fucking at his feet and he does what the fuck he wants because she'll come back and she doesn't have her own hustle.

Chris seemed pretty candid about this fuckery in his recent Hot97 interview about how why he felt a certain type of way about Drake, but now he's going off again. :shrug:

Chris is just bored. Karreuche or whatever her name is fucking at his feet and he does what the fuck he wants because she'll come back and she doesn't have her own hustle.

That describes all these chicks. They have nothing going for them except looking good at clubs and on Instagram. They aren't in school, don't really have jobs, aren't actual "artists" etc. Don't get me wrong I'd smash all these girls but I just can't imagine being in a relationship with someone who's entire existence is based on bullshit.

I'm sounding like a bitch, it's time to go to bed yall.

DominoKid

That describes all these chicks. They have nothing going for them except looking good at clubs and on Instagram. They aren't in school, don't really have jobs, aren't actual "artists" etc. Don't get me wrong I'd smash all these girls but I just can't imagine being in a relationship with someone who's entire existence is based on bullshit.

nah you don't sound like a bitch. you making perfect sense.

that's why the smart ones dont wife or seed up those chicks.

injurai

Banned

Woman can get through life being beautiful, men can get by in life by being funny. Not that this pigeonholes either demographic to be reduced to those advantages. But really the onus is on you to see past the other's strength, cause it will be the dominating factor.

Woman can get through life being beautiful, men can get by in life by being funny. Not that this pigeonholes either demographic to be reduced to those advantages. But really the onus is on you to see past the other's strength, cause it will be the dominating factor.

Aisha Tyler can do both tho

Marry me Aisha

overcast

Yeah, that's some bullshit double standards. Makes me happy I've surrounded myself with good peeps and am fairly level headed. I don't see that shit on any personal level really.

Esch

Banned

Nah to the bolded, but what do you expect?

These dudes don't give a shit about education or technical/domestic skills. They weren't brought up to be that way like you were from a young age. When you (or most of these other guys in here) are looking for a girl, you actually have a longer resume request than these rap / rnb club rat dudes quiet as kept. Cus ultimately, as you creep closer to 30, you're thinking about someone to settle down with. These guys have money now, and spend like they have it, but they're not really thinking about even 5 years from now, forget 10 or 20. It bleeds through in their music too, there's always a lot of 'dont care about what happens ____' . And no doubt, part of that is because they have money now, and don't need to invest in a relationship for the future. They're out here living that #winning life, but on the inside they aren't really that different from most internet nihilists; they're already dead.

Nibel

so which one of the toronto brothers lined up for drake's ovo store opening yesterday?

I heard you can take anyone's girl with one of those owl sweaters

Real talk though: earlier this year we went to a Drake/Weeknd concert and before it begun we ate something. Then this girl approached us and one of my friends was already wearing a OVO shirt; she creeps up with her simp boyfriend and asks my buddy from where he has bought that shirt and she offered to 'do things for him' if he gave it to her :lol Unfortunately for her he didn't want to give up his 6 year long relationship for a groupie

so joey badass cancelled the rest of his tour due to the death of his cousin
pretty unfortunate
kinda close to the anniversary of STEEZ's death too
in other Bada$$ news he also released the track listing

1. “Save The Children”
2. “Greenbax (Introlude)”
3. “Paper Trail$”
4. “Piece of Mind”
5. “Big Dusty”
6. “Hazeus View”
7. “Like Me” (Feat. BJ The Chicago Kid)
8. “Belly of the Beast” (Feat. Chronixx)
9. “No. 99″
10. “Christ Conscious”
11. “On & On” (Feat. Maverick Sabre & Dymeond Lewis)
12. “Escape 120″ (Feat. Raury)
13. “Black Beetles”
14. “O.C.B.”
15. “Curry Chicken”
16. “Run Up On Ya” (Feat. Action Bronson & Elle Varner) (Bonus Track)
17. “Teach Me” (feat. Kiesza) (Bonus Track)

Jan. 20th, 2015

Damn, thoughts go out to Joey.

Man this 4th quarter just doesn't feel right without a new Roc Marciano project. It's been an amazing quarter for rap, possibly the best in years but I need some new Roc Marci y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom