• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
b485e932ff15291a1359a0f88f67ab70.png

rVtN8WL.png

Sounds like bullshit (8 Dre tracks? lol) but if true Esch will have arguably the greatest gaf-hop I Told You So of all time lol
So fake. ft Pete Rock? For real? Why is Ron Isley featured on another song?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pete Rock said he's on the album awhile ago. The list really just seems like someone who watched/read every Kendrick review and tried to make it seem logical to no avail.
Yeah, but I don't even think he's one of the names that you throw up there as a feature, when you're not listing other production (and Kendrick will have other big production outside of internal guys).

just tuned into this battle and this nicca rapping about bullets and making Nickelodeon metaphors. *exits tab*
I'm Angelica, 'cause I get mean with the Tommy is one of my favourite lines this year.

IrishNinja

syphon i think i've sorted your tao my dude
like if i was spidey, you'd be my venom. you exist to show me a dark side, and i respect that

DominoKid

how many folks gonna get their women snatched by Drake?

Tyga, Rich Homie Quan, Common, Chris Brown twice. he killin em outchea.

how many folks gonna get their women snatched by Drake?

Tyga, Rich Homie Quan, Common, Chris Brown twice. he killin em outchea.

only thing drake steals is rolls of toilet paper and boxes of purell
probs never even got reciprocation from those women
#control

but yea fuck chris brown

IrishNinja

What did Danny do now?

maaaan i was just hearing that danny track on pinata and remembering how much i had to eat my words on dude; i trash talked XXX several threads ago till i warmed up to him, now when i have friends that dont like his style i get it but man when it clicks, it clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom