• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Damn, thoughts go out to Joey.

Man this 4th quarter just doesn't feel right without a new Roc Marciano project. It's been an amazing quarter for rap, possibly the best in years but I need some new Roc Marci y'all.
I need some Reloaded pt. 2, I'm sure he's working on some shit tho so I'm willing to wait longer.

Nibel

Zh2bddP.jpg

Whew
Fake I guess

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
hey esch/tokubetsu/HRD, have you checked this album out?

a3615832119_107ruwm.jpg

Horrendous - Ecdysis

I fucking love this album. Easily AOTY material. Just some good fucking death metal, front to back.

CRS

never played that one (meant to) but we both know its World Ends With You fam

I can respect that, completely forgot about it to be honest, damn. If I had to do a quick top 5 Square games, I'd choose

Super Mario RPG
The World Ends With You
Chrono Trigger
Kingdom Hearts
FF X

MoodyFog

Hey brehs.

I'm making a playlist with ignorant trap hard shit (some rozay, juicy j, migos.. You know whattamean, the kind of shit you can work out to)

What are some joints you'd recommend?
Thanks

HiResDes

Hey brehs.

I'm making a playlist with ignorant trap hard shit (some rozay, juicy j, migos.. You know whattamean, the kind of shit you can work out to)

What are some joints you'd recommend?
Thanks
Anybody down for a hype plug sesh, I started to list everything, but it'd take so long or I'd feel like it was half-assed.

IrishNinja

I can respect that, completely forgot about it to be honest, damn. If I had to do a quick top 5 Square games, I'd choose

Super Mario RPG
The World Ends With You
Chrono Trigger
Kingdom Hearts
FF X

im not a KH or FF X dude myself, but id swap the later for VI or XII, the former for Xenogears though i don't know how well it'd hold up honestly

if we're doing non-RPGs id be tempted to say Bushido Blade though, fucked with that game heavy in the day

uggguuuu~
i havent caped for FF since discovering SMT but i will say this: TWEWY made me forgive most of Nomura's sins

overcast

Super Mario RPG
The World Ends With You
Chrono Trigger
Kingdom Hearts
FF X
iZ3GIea.jpg

Did you check out those other tapes I recommended breh.
I listened all the way through Father, I don't know why I haven't listened to Tezo. That has my favorite tracks I've heard. Only one I couldn't find ManManSavage. I also have Reese. Might check them out when I go to the gym later.

illadelph

Super Mario RPG
The World Ends With You
Chrono Trigger
Kingdom Hearts
FF X

that list is on point

been listening to College Dropout because I got the vinyl recently....they had to cut out the skits (which I thought were good), but the album still flows really well, perhaps even better than before

Twista's verse on Slow Jamz

post-24396-Jay-Z-clapping-whew-gif-Imgur-HXZq.gif

Cheddahz

Banned
im not a KH or FF X dude myself, but id swap the later for VI or XII, the former for Xenogears though i don't know how well it'd hold up honestly

if we're doing non-RPGs id be tempted to say Bushido Blade though, fucked with that game heavy in the day

my man

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
36 Seasons is an instant buy on vinyl when I see it in stores that's how much I like that record.

I felt like Ghostface had no enthusiasm on 12 Reasons I preferred 36 seasons heavily love the sound he went for the album. Only thing I felt was missing was a Raekwon feature.

Vorheez

Man these psychology papers are killing me brehs, my fellow Canadian bro Drake is the only thing getting me through this right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom