• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

if you havent bought driveclub yet......

ahcbuh.gif

you probably should.

This guy next to me is blasting the shit out of Eminem's Bezerk next to me in the library. I'm studying for finals breh. He's also mouth breathing.
I'm sure he's sitting there posting on some forum saying "some dude sitting near me is bumping nerd ass bandcamp bullshit. And he keeps looking at me, watching me breathe and shit"

Biz I've had enough broken games with MCC this year. That does look dope as fuck though

Cudder

I'm sure he's sitting there posting on some forum saying "some dude sitting near me is bumping nerd ass bandcamp bullshit. And he keeps looking at me, watching me breathe and shit"

Biz I've had enough broken games with MCC this year. That does look dope as fuck though

Game works fine now. 35$ right now on Amazon for you 'Mericans.

studyguy

Mayweather just saw some rapper on his label off himself after shooting his wife who was apparently fucking with trey songz.

Smh the fuck

studyguy

Floyd Mayweather is reeling tonight ... because he was on FaceTime with one of his best friends when the guy pulled out a gun, shot his wife and then killed himself ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... rapper Earl Hayes called Floyd on FaceTime Monday morning in a rage, over claims his wife -- VH1 star Stephanie Moseley -- had been unfaithful.

According to our Floyd sources, Earl said he was going to kill his wife. The champ was pleading with him to get a grip ... to no avail. Floyd will not say how much he saw, but he acknowledges he was a witness and heard everything.

That's some fucked up shit homie.

studyguy

Sorry your homie got blasted #beatsbydre

It's prob set up as an auto tag at the end of a tweet like
Sent from my ipod or whatever

studyguy

Literally just started listening to it now that it finally showed up on Google Play (they didn't even bother listing it under his search, had to use the name of the album lol)

Will let you know.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i like how he went to the clippers game after that happened.
It's an old picture from when they were friends, he just put it back up and they started following each other again or whatever.

That story is super fucked up though. Reminds me, last year at my school some dude was Skyping with his girl only to see someone break into her place and strangle her to death right in front of him. I'd be scarred for life watching anyone I know get murdered live.

studyguy

That story is super fucked up though. Reminds me, last year at my school some dude was Skyping with his girl only to see someone break into her place and strangle her to death right in front of him. I'd be scarred for life watching anyone I know get murdered live.

smh that's some shit.
Seen one of my dudes get stabbed and ran him to the hospital, but that was his own damn fault. Dude was laughing the entire way there still fucked up. Can't imagine seeing someone get straight up killed though.

thabiz

It's an old picture from when they were friends, he just put it back up and they started following each other again or whatever.

he was at the clipper game a couple hours after it happened. not with 50.

Floyd Mayweather -- Attends Clippers Game After Witnessing Murder/Suicide

Floyd actually appeared to be in a pretty decent mood considering the circumstances ... shaking hands and talking with Clippers stars Chris Paul and Jamal Crawford before they took on the Phoenix Suns at Staples Center.

studyguy

3 tracks in and I realize I'm listening to the Clean version of the album since Play doesn't list what it is on mobile. lmao

studyguy

...Both of these albums listed on play are clean.
wtf, on Fire Squad right now and it's all censored. Is it supposed to be like that?

studyguy

Just checked youtube to make sure, all the albums listed on Google Play are the clean versions lmao.
What the fuck is this shit? I can't fuck with this for now. Maybe I'll listen to it later.

DominoKid

Good decision to rush it to market before Drake and Kendrick. He can eat for a few months unopposed. Unless Drake really drops a mixtape in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom