• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

After much meditation, 'Panda' is better than Future's entire discog.

At the rate it's charting, it'll be a bigger hit than anything future's ever released too.
vheiVi.gif

who? what song?

It will be remembered as a verse on a Kanye song.
vheiVi.gif

[ig]http://i.imgur.com/Tvdf3KE.gif[/img]

I mean I like it, but let's not pretend he'll still be relevant in a month.
vheiVi.gif

Shit'll be remembered as a flash in the pan single. Or a good feature on Ye's grand social experiment.

Meanwhile, March Madness lives on... forever.
vheiVi.gif

who? what song?
vheiVi.gif

he'll be forgotten before the year is up
full
vheiVi.gif

HiiiLife

Off first impression I much prefer Controlla to Work. If Views is dancehall Drizzy then I'm with it. As long as it isn't more trap shit. I had enough.

As for These Days, well, it's a dud imo.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Kanye fans is TLOP finished? Can I start listening, what's up with it?

Download it. Place it immediately into the recycle bin. Delete your hard drive. Throw your computer into the ocean. Drain the world's oceans. Doom earth to extinction. Blast into space on a colony ship. Launch a nuke into the sun to make it go nova. Break through the galactic barrier. Set off chain reaction to obliterate milky way. Never look back.

Koozek

Drippin' on SS3 is insane.
http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player-2014.2.php?mediaid=me36d0a7&trackid=

I don't understand how this cat's brain works. It's like he invented a new type of instrument with his voice, I swear.

Download it. Place it immediately into the recycle bin. Delete your hard drive. Throw your computer into the ocean. Drain the world's oceans. Doom earth to extinction. Blast into space on a colony ship. Launch a nuke into the sun to make it go nova. Break through the galactic barrier. Set off chain reaction to obliterate milky way. Never look back.

beSFiXF.png

Koozek

Man, what took you all so long with Thugga. You should've listened to Barter 6 and the leaks (most of which landed on SS1&2) last year.

Man, those Views leaks are wack. Somehow not excited for this one.

Controlla was rumored to be for a Popcaan project. These Days was confirmed scrapped a while ago, it was just a quick cover of a Nico cover, IIRC.

Controlla is good shit if you're into the more modern Americanized dancehall scene or places that play that kinda music. Plus Aubreys flow is cold on it.

It's AOTY, if you like rap music.

thabiz

What a fucking shame that I have to deal with Milly Mango. Smh.

Open Mike Eagle just released an album.

The beigest record of the year. I haven't struggled this hard to decide if I like an album in a long time. MMG needs a new sound, cause this one has beaten the whole damn stable to death.

Koozek

What a fucking shame that I have to deal with Milly Mango. Smh.

The beigest record of the year. I haven't struggled this hard to decide if I like an album in a long time. MMG needs a new sound, cause this one has beaten the whole damn stable to death.

Didn't know Open Mike Eagle before, but I'm just listening to the album. What does MMG have to do with?

injurai

Banned
Didn't know Open Mike Eagle before, but I'm just listening to the album. What does MMG have to do with?

It's the label. Biz is saying they have a creative style that their releases fall into, and it's getting played out for him.

I for one like this album, but I respect where he is musically. Paul White is a fantastic producer to back OME.

thabiz

Mellow music group? The label that releases his albums? The home of the identical beat?

I thought that they had gotten away from that pattern with some stellar stuff from him, quelle, gensu, but I see it was merely a pit stop on the long road to boring.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wait what the fuck that soon?

Probably out on 4/16 (area code).

Kanye fans is TLOP finished? Can I start listening, what's up with it?
It's best just to listen to the version that initially came out. All the changes made since are minor, and it's probably best you look for your own version of Wolves which is the only one that's changed significantly and nobody seems to agree on. Look at the post-release edits as remixes more than anything.

Koozek

It's the label. Biz is saying they have a creative style that their releases fall into, and it's getting played out for him.

I for one like this album, but I respect where he is musically. Paul White is a fantastic producer to back OME.

Lol, I thought he meant Maybach Music Group.

thabiz

Cavaungh was infinitely more interesting than this and I was hoping he had branched out beyond just another MMG artist. Guess not.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Bacon

Yup. There's just no cohesive vision or overall theme at play here. Really dissapointing project from ye

Jacobi

Banned
SS3 is pretty good, but man, 2014-2015 Young Thug was the best. Really scared he'll go down like Lil Wayne quality-wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom