• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
YG & Nipsey Hussle did an Anti-Trump song...lolololol

YG & Nipsey Hussle - FDT
kendrick-lamar-i-mtv-1415134587.gif

CoolOff

Tracks that I sometimes skip on DS2:

Groupies
Freak Hoe
Rotation
Slave Master
Rich Sex
Blood on the Money
The Percocet & Stripper Joint
Real Sisters

Tracks that I sometimes skip on EVOL:

Maybach
Program

Works out to 9 on EVOL and 10 on DS2 that I almost never skip. I just find the latter to be extremely bloated over 18 tracks.

Ninja Dom

Tracks that I sometimes skip on DS2:

Groupies
Freak Hoe
Rotation
Slave Master
Rich Sex
Blood on the Money
The Percocet & Stripper Joint
Real Sisters

Tracks that I sometimes skip on EVOL:

Maybach
Program

Works out to 9 on EVOL and 10 on DS2 that I almost never skip. I just find the latter to be extremely bloated over 18 tracks.

Maybach is one of the best songs on the album? Unskippable.

I'm not the biggest Future fan; imo Thug is Kubrick to Future's Spielberg - a historic, titanic talent vs the more accessible/successful imitator. But Future has a lot of good music. Way more than three songs.

Three is hyperbole. There aren't even three good songs on TPAB.

Neither future nor Spielberg ever aspired to be like thugga or kubrick. AI/metro boomin connection withstanding

They are in their own lanes tbh. Young Thug is a more interesting artist tho so maybe you're right.

IrishNinja

i love the growing # of gafhoppers uncomfortable with TPAB as 2015 AOTY, it finally shows me what the other side of the coin is like for MBDTF/MGS4 fans

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Alchemist ft. MC Eiht & Spice One - Any Means.

Controlla is dope.

Pluto is terrible. But that's literally the 2nd song dude has ever made, isn't it? Still, dude didn't deserve to be signed.

Dead @ Lupe's version of Panda. Lupe gives no fucks anymore.

I approve of YG and Nipsey Hussle's message to the people.

New OG Maco is garbage but what's new.

Maybach > Anything off of Purple Reign.

Who

Banned
You guys think there would be substantial interest in a Rapchat thread? GAF can send freestyles back n forth.. Think it could be pretty fun if we had enough people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom