• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

gaf-hop been burning in hell for a while now anyways
We're okay :]
Goddamn, Purple Reign. I still prefer EVOL to DS2, but this is fire. Never Forget goes.
Naw Evol is like a C- Future gotta do better than that. Purple Reign is pretty dope though.
Tracks that I sometimes skip on DS2:

Groupies
Freak Hoe
Rotation
Slave Master

Rich Sex
Blood on the Money
The Percocet & Stripper Joint
Real Sisters

Tracks that I sometimes skip on EVOL:

Maybach
Program

Works out to 9 on EVOL and 10 on DS2 that I almost never skip. I just find the latter to be extremely bloated over 18 tracks.
The bolded are almost never skipped for myself. Plus, Blood on the Money is the last track of DS2. Real Sisters and Percocet shouldn't be counted at all.. and are both skippable for sure.
Dope. I'll be able to add it to my playlist on a legitimate streaming service.

Dereck

RetcH's discography is pretty solid. He's very similar to Roc Marciano, kind of like how $ha Hef is.

Decided to revisit his projects since he got snatched up by the law, good stuff.

ARK322

Neo Member
I kind of want to skip Real Sisters every time it comes on but the beat is just so goddamn mesmerizing and weird. Sounds like someone just threw some 808s over a song off an SNES game soundtrack.

Tokubetsu

RetcH's discography is pretty solid. He's very similar to Roc Marciano

IeB27UF.jpg

PBY

Banned
Really need your help guys

Who was that chick who sounded like Ramriddlz? What was that album?

edit: She was Yachty affiliated, thinking about Kodie Shane

I guess you aren't a film buff.

My only fear is speaking it into existence. What if Thug were to pass away and London gave his beats to Future, who proceeded to make a weak album that makes you wonder what could have been. Similar to what happened to Kubrick's A.I. treatment when Spielberg took it over.

Exodust

Banned
I guess you aren't a film buff.

My only fear is speaking it into existence. What if Thug were to pass away and London gave his beats to Future, who proceeded to make a weak album that makes you wonder what could have been. Similar to what happened to Kubrick's A.I. treatment when Spielberg took it over.

I'm more of Chris Columbus kinda guy

Exodust

Banned
Adventures in Babysitting is definitely a classic.

Predicted Thor fan girls before the MCU was even a dream in Kevin Fiege's brain. It still couldn't predict Loki to be the breakout character. But that's impossible, like predicting J. Cole's popularity with women. Something's we'll never understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom