• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Yeah, this is pretty whack. Doesn't have that same aggressive goofiness I like from ferg. He's 1/3 cause New Level is just ehhh.
Tlop on spotify
Tidal deleted.
20 dollars for a fucking digital album a month after release... When it's on Spotify. Lol.
nah, trap lord still holds up today
and it's still the best A$AP project
Whoa. Naw it's not better than LiveLove, no way.

Cheddahz

Banned
lonelymix

tracklist:
earl sweatshirt - mantra
arca - pity
_whtspc - virohn
toro y moi ft. washed out - want (slowed down)
fifty grand - someday, you'll have to answer
ricky eat acid - outside and it's dark and there's no one

Laws00

this Watch the Stove mixtape is fire

oj-helper.jpg

kamspy

How do I roll back the newest patch on TLOP? Still prefer 1.0 the best. Miss the Puerto Rican day parade waving line.

Anyway, here's why TLOP is better than TPAB and UU: It's good.

Cake Boss

Banned
After many more listens, TLOP album doesnt actually start until until Track Waves, everything before that is wack, incoherent shit.

Furyous

I want to hate on this hamburger helper tape so bad but I can't. The beats are halfway decent at worst and the Migos flow works over anything apparently. Food for your Soul is fire *Gwitty voice* This feels like stumbling into a smoking session and getting laced with some Kush you never heard of.

Jacobi

Banned
Isn't there a LOT different in the new TLOP version? I think the feedback beat is really different and overall it sounds different...

Koozek

Isn't there a LOT different in the new TLOP version? I think the feedback beat is really different and overall it sounds different...
I didn't hear any difference in Feedback yesterday on the Spotify version at least.

EDIT: Oh wait, now I noticed the difference. Just a few more bass notes in the bridge at ~1:00 as far as I can tell. Synth is the same.
---

Just stumbled upon this old Hudson Mohawke track from 2006 with Oddisee:

Heralds Of Change (Hudson Mohawke & Mike Slott) - Stay Cool Feat. Oddisee & Trek Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kabsUvHyrOg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TWENTY88 is surprisingly good. I mean, every collab they've had has been a knockout but this is different from those. Great vibe throughout, almost sounds like an extension of DSP with the production. Deja Vu and 2 Minute Warning are my favourite songs off of it.

Way too much good music right now. Having trouble keeping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom