• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBBBBBrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRAH
w3TSOMf.gif

Eos

He's a one hit autistic wonder that will dropped when Ye can't get anything out of him any more, kind of like chief keef but he at least had a strong fanbase and stayed relevant by releasing decent shit. Can't say the same for this clone.

pluto pluto pluto pluto pluto
mjlol.png
camby.png

I hate to be that guy....but I listened to Uncommon Valor for the first time.....HOLY. SHIT.

I have to say though....the idiot who posted the video on YouTube ....shut the fuck up about mainstream rap.

I'd still rather listen to Future l+Drake over Jedi Mind Tricks....pretty meh overall. Also, Vinnie Paz is a fucking moron.

TDE releasing a Tidal exclusive is laughable. None of their artists are big enough to warrant a surprise release, outside of Kendrick (no way this release is his). So we'll likely get a SZA or Q or Rashad release. None of whom have really kept their fanbases satisfied over the last year. SZA and Rashad have released one song within the last year, and Q hasn't released anything.

Arguably the worst run label in music IMO.

Dereck

Random question:

Favorite Mf Doom Lines and verses?
Good googlely moogely, see that loogie? Yeah, well keep it on the DL Hughley. You don't watch her, you oughta house her like Doogie. Just to cut her loosie like "swoosh", Mitsurugi..

At the park gate, halt, who goes there? It's V, the MC who's nasty as nose hair.

Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stated with a straight face. If I cut her off I might diss her, one of these days, right in the kisser.

When the nickle gleam like it's greased up, thugs turn to icicles, hard rocks, freezed up. This could all be a distraction just to buy time to blast you, so keep something to cut in case you has to.

V sell time to an inmate. Then tell him a rhyme for the hell of it to demonstrate.

If I may speak freely, nasty like the freeky deaky at your local sleazy speakeasy.

Vik, known to kick a no joke vocal, when given the chance, yoke your slow poke local yokel.

Goony goo goo, loony cuckoo, like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Revue but who knew the mask had a loose screw? Hell, could hardly tell. Had to tighten it up like the Drells and Archie Bell

Spot hot tracks like he spots a pair of fat asses and shots of the scotch from out of square shot glasses. And he won't stop still he got the masses. To show 'em what they know not through flows of hot molasses.

Who pays? The tax payer, that's who. Catch a rapper by his toes and smack off his tattoos. That's gonna leave a bruise. Leave 'em grievin blues like believin in evening news. They must be eatin glue. Heave it all back, and we even Steven Sue. Sprinkle lyircs like seasoning beef stew, and sneezin all in it after breathin in the flu. Get a clue, his reasoning is askew. As to all the feverin and heavin up goo. Either that or...dude. Leave your girl around this man whore and she's too screwed. Just in case she's in a what you wanna do mood, bring your plate to the metal face and get your food chewed. Taste like chicken, he waste no time like the bassline kickin in.

I kid you not, on the dotted line signed ever since a minor kids considered him some kind of Einstein on a diamond mine grind. She was dumb fine, but not quite the type that you might wanna wine and dine.

I think my favorite is this one:

Mad plays the bass like the race card
Villain on the case to break shards and leave her face scarred
Groovy, dude! Not to prove to be rude
But this stuff is like what you might put on movie food
Uh, what is jalapeños?
Get it like a whuppin' when you holla at your seniors
Dolla he can overhear the hashish vena
He just came from over there, the grass is greener

Dereck

I think my favorite is this one:

Mad plays the bass like the race card
Villain on the case to break shards and leave her face scarred
Groovy, dude! Not to prove to be rude
But this stuff is like what you might put on movie food
Uh, what is jalapeños?
Get it like a whuppin' when you holla at your seniors
Dolla he can overhear the hashish vena
He just came from over there, the grass is greener
On the remix DOOM basically re-raps the entire song and his delivery on this track is much better than on the original, wheeww.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom