• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Still that means we have

One Dance
Controlla
Pop Style
Tell Me (Might be a PartyNextDoor track)
These Days (Might be a b-side)
Hotline Bling?

Bacon

Not feeling the hype for views. The singles have all been so scattershot and not advertised well at all. If not for this thread I wouldn't even know some of these singles have come out already

T Dollarz

Q track is fire as fuck.

As for Drake, I haven't heard any of those songs. I'll just wait for the album at this point. IYRTITL was a damn good mixtape. Not AOTY worthy, but certainly got a ton of play.

I expect nothing but an overall disappointment from that Royce album.

Just like the last 7

http://www.ehow.com/list_6834192_laws-underage-dating.html

UnSD0jE.png

Catvoca

Banned
I saw people talking about how good Q's new track was but i still wasn't prepared for how fucking hard it goes.

Pop Style has a hot beat but Drake isn't suited for it.

I'll echo this, Drake sounds bad on that track, he just doesn't know what to do with that beat. Kanye X Jay parts are alright though.

Once Dance is the better track I think. I'm digging it.

Pop Style sounds like the type of track that would have been great 7-10 years ago if it featured Lil Wayne or TI alongside Kanye/Hova. Drake doesn't work on that track.

This new J-Zone album
ahh4.png

Shame his peak popularity days are gone because this album would definitely ruffle some feathers (bloggers, Gaf-hoppers, and Coli purists alike). He still has his sense of humility though which is what always seperated him from his peers in "asshole" rap.

His heart's definitely not in it like it used to be and he knows that (writing was on the wall damn near 10 years ago really), but he still makes it work every couple of years.
rejoice.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom