• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

vheiVi.gif

Syntsui

Watch DC4 be the antithesis of VF6, every single song will have shots to lines used in every song on VF6. This will be the biggest L Drake ever took, the fact he has traitors under his roof leaking his album to his archenemy.

nah

Watch DC4 be the antithesis of VF6, every single song will have shots to lines used in every song on VF6. This will be the biggest L Drake ever took, the fact he has traitors under his roof leaking his album to his archenemy.

nah

Meek could put out an entire album full of the reference tracks Drake is getting VFT6 from and still somehow take the L.

Rap game done changed.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So people actually like young thug.... can someone recommend me a song that shows thug at his best?

I still think this is one long ass troll people are pulling to get white folks into Thugga a lot, then they all like, jump out around the corner point and laugh and high five while sipping Capri Sun

I'll never understand asking for one track to help understand an artist

Just listen to Barter 6 and the Slime Season tapes. One song in isolation doesn't come close to explaining what Young Thug is and does.

IrishNinja

he right tho, even if the cesareborgias of the world ain't ready to hear it

ive come around to thugger on a few tracks, but a whole album? nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom