• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Just noticed that the new Post Malone and Chance tapes share 3 of their features - 2 Chainz, Jeremih and Lil Yachty.

Both tapes are great. We're blessed. This the new Golden Era™ we live in, brehs.

DominoKid

Just noticed that the new Post Malone and Chance tapes share 3 of their features - 2 Chainz, Jeremih and Lil Yachty.

Both tapes are great. We're blessed. This the new Golden Era™ we live in, brehs.

Its almost like an industry plant mandate 👀

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Hey, so hour 2 of Uncharted 4. When do I get to play the motherfucking game? Can I fucking play the goddamn game please, you goddamn hacky shits?

Koozek

Post Malone tape is a bop but SZA still owns the title for best Fleetwood Mac cover.
?

Man post came through, wasn't expecting this from him.

fMTD1qP.png

FZZ

Banned
I should change my name to Sosa, I should change my name to hov

Also kanyes verse was fucking hilarious. Although Q's flow and tone on the beat is better, I remember Ye's a lot more. Doesn't ruin the song at all.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Best one yet, but then again Im not high on UC2 like some others
At this point it's up to anyone's opinion. I'm not saying UC3, 4, and last of us are bad games but they aren't my cup of tea after playing through it just once. I tend to lean towards subsequent playthroughs and I feel like 4 and Lou are a slog. Ain't done with 4 yet so it's not a complete opinion but that first act in 4 got me like nah I'm good lol.

Koozek

This James Blake, man. Unreal.
---

Was so close to buying a PS4 with Uncharted 4 the other day but managed to resist. I'll wait for the PS4 Neo, which hopefully comes before FFXV on September 30.

T Dollarz

This James Blake, man. Unreal.
---

Was so close to buying a PS4 with Uncharted 4 the other day but managed to resist. I'll wait for the PS4 Neo, which hopefully comes before FFXV on September 30.

So good. Been playing that shit feeling the vibes daily.

How was the new Ferg album received on gafhop?
It's no trap Lord but there's some decent tracks. Also going through Qs catalogue and I'm ashamed I slept on him so long

Spotify is class.

Cool to see some new faces in here too

How was the new Ferg album received on gafhop?
It's no trap Lord but there's some decent tracks. Also going through Qs catalogue and I'm ashamed I slept on him so long

Cool to see some new faces in here too

A lot of people were disappointed. I haven't listened to it yet, though I think I will probably skip it.

I agree about Trap Lord. Great album.

Koozek

That new vektor album is amazing. Ya'll should check it out.
WRONG THREAD!

Kidding. I should given Vektor a listen, I'm still weaned on Eternal Nightmare and Darkness Descends

Fuck Metallica

Shame Agalloch broke up, though. One of the best Metal bands ever.
Haven't enjoyed a metal record like that one in a minute.
Might give that a spin, never heard of them. Last Metal album I listened to was Mastodon's Crack the Skye, or maybe The Hunter, a few years ago. They were pretty dope.

EDIT: Okay, doesn't seem to be up my alley from what I'm hearing.

Might give that a spin, never heard of them. Last Metal album I listened to was Mastodon's Crack the Skye, or maybe The Hunter, a few years ago. They were pretty dope.

Crack the Skye was the last Mastodon album I actually liked. Of course I go nuts for anything Meshuggah, BTBAM, and Opeth (though they aren't making Metal anymore, sadly). I just wish Ahab would make an album like Call of the Wretched Sea.

Moonsorrow's new album was fucking great, and it came out this year.

Mastadon is shit.

I think they're a bit overrated, but Remission is a classic. My problem is that their songwriting ambitions fall short of their actual songwriting. Leviathan can't quite pull of the epic, sweeping scope they tried to go for. Call of the Wretched Sea is a FAR better album that perfectly captures the unfathomable depth and isolation of the ocean.

Make sure you check out Värähtelijä

Second this. This is some good stuff! Atmospheric and creepy as hell, dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom