• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Apple Music eh? Why they gotta do a college student like this. I got one premium service.
Goddamn, vibing to this Toku.
Post Malone - August 26th
mixtape is out, DL link
Gonna go with a no on this one.
SO MUCH NEW MUSIC
Schoolboy Q Ft. Kanye West - THat Part

full track

so fucking good
Goddamn this is fucking fire man. I had no idea how they would work together but Q is 2/2. Hype for the album hitting max levels.

new Q is good. most anticipated album after Bandana right now.

yxCEngI.png

mental illness ain't a joke brehs

TheRadNadz

Neo Member
Really feeling this new Chance album, been playing it for like the last 3 hours non stop. Like Acid Rap, it's just such an uplifting, soulful record..time will tell if it has as much replayability as his previous efforts for me though.

Did not expect the Thugga feature on Mixtape... dope track.

He covered fleetwood.. Man.

it's actually a pretty damn good cover. he repurposes it into some fuckboy autotune crooning song.

i was expecting a trainwreck when I heard about it but this is damn good driving music. he nails the chorus, might be top 10 track of the year for me.

Syntsui

New Q is ethereal but I will keep my expectations in check. He was 2/2 before Oxymoron dropped and we all know what happened.

Koozek

New Chance is wavy as hell, too. Man, this week has been amazing - ANOHNI, James Blake, Post Malone and Chance 🙏🙏🙏

HiResDes

SpaceGhostPurrp's Blackland Radio 666 Pt. 2 Episode 1 is probably the worst album of any type I've listened to in the past five years including Kid Cudi's Speeding Bullet. And this is the supposed followup to what I consider to be a cult classic.

Courage

SpaceGhostPurrp's Blackland Radio 666 Pt. 2 Episode 1 is probably the worst album of any type I've listened to in the past five years including Kid Cudi's Speeding Bullet. And this is the supposed followup to what I consider to be a cult classic.
After Lil Shark ethered him it's never been the same.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
so much shit out right now it's so hard to keep track

Uncharted 4 is sensational btw s/o JC

overcast

Holy fuck, almost sounds worth a listen cause of that.
you just made that name up on some bandcamp shit

Black Excellence Super Turbo Edition volume 2
Lmao.
Kanye, stop doing features breh
I'm not super mad at the feature, got some dumb lines which is fun. Q definitely much better on the beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom