• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

At this point I think Des is ignoring me on purpose when I @ him. I thought we were friends. I guess not...

NOTICE ME SENPAI

At this point I think Des is ignoring me on purpose when I @ him. I thought we were friends. I guess not...

NOTICE ME SENPAI

crave the attention of another man brehs

might as well call him daddy
dame2.png

HiResDes

What do you think of the new James Blake and ANOHNI, btw?
Blake is fantastic though some of the middle tracks drag it down just a bit because of their somewhat homogeneous tempo. I haven't spent enough time with ANOHNI though I can tell that I love the sound he's going for but some of the lyrics lack the romantic whimsical nature of his past records. It might be a bit too pedantic for me, but I have high hopes.

Tokubetsu

I know toku is about all the positive energy and stuff but any of you who think this post malone fleetwood mac cover is good don't deserve ears

Didn't expect to discover a new metal band in gaf-hop. Vektor is pretty nasty. First listen is giving off blackened thrash vibes kinda like Skeleton Witch.

HiiiLife

Views > Coloring Book.

So there's that.

Also new Master Ace is cool.

Still haven't checked Post. Don't know if I wanna.

And Islah is still top 5 rap album this year.

xHiryu

Coloring book grew on me hard after a few listens, didn't fuck with it much as first

Todays a good day for music and just bodied my last final. Here comes tha summer bruhs
1398319005-3-o.gif

Eos

How was the new Ferg album received on gafhop?
It's no trap Lord but there's some decent tracks. Also going through Qs catalogue and I'm ashamed I slept on him so long

Spotify is class.

Cool to see some new faces in here too
tracks 5-9 are dope while everything else is basura
Views > Coloring Book.
Coloring book >>>>>

Wow, I'm completely behind when it comes to Gang Starr, but man, I'm in for a treat. Moment of Truth is so good.
Yeah it's a great album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom