• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

maxresdefault.jpg

OG Kush

Never really felt Acid Rap (but I admittedly never listend it to more than once), and always thought Chance's voice had a funny sound. However, I am feeling his new mixtape. Solid stuff. May be the great production and features though.

T Dollarz

Never really felt Acid Rap (but I admittedly never listend it to more than once), and always thought Chance's voice had a funny sound. However, I am feeling his new mixtape. Solid stuff. May be the great production and features though.

Lmao wut

Acid Rap was played to death by me in 2013

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Extremely impressed by Colouring Book. Fantastic front to back. Might be the most consistent release I've heard all year, not a bad song on there. Best part is every feature is well used no matter how incompatible it may look on paper.

Am I the only n***a who still care about mixtapes

f584427b0d2f7e1c676d197ebb4ead72.320x240x100.gif

Gonna let this sit a bit more before I jump into the Post.

T Dollarz

Extremely impressed by Colouring Book. Fantastic front to back. Might be the most consistent release I've heard all year, not a bad song on there. Best part is every feature is well used no matter how incompatible it may look on paper.

Am I the only n***a who still care about mixtapes

f584427b0d2f7e1c676d197ebb4ead72.320x240x100.gif

Gonna let this sit a bit more before I jump into the Post.

I'm in the same spot, really enjoying it on the surface level, only on my second listen. Certainly clicking with me more than Surf did. I wanna dive into the Post too, but man there's so much coming out it's hard to appreciate any one project with all the jumping around. I was still feasting off the James Blake and had barely scratched what Views was offering (maybe because it wasn't much tbh, long and boring, but admittedly a few pretty nice tracks that are playlist worthy). Also gave one listen to that Kaytranada some were hyping and that sounded REAL nice, but then Chance dropped like 12 hours later lol

Dereck

Views is so mediocre that it made me want to go back and listen to What a Time to Be Alive.

This shit is fucking flames and it's amazing because when I first heard it last year I wasn't feeling most of it. Shame, shame

Eos

Do yourself the favor and forget about Views real quick. Spend your time on Blake, Post and Chance.
truth
views most forgettable aoty
Remember TLOP?
classic
Views is so mediocre that it made me want to go back and listen to What a Time to Be Alive.

This shit is fucking flames and it's amazing because when I first heard it last year I wasn't feeling most of it. Shame, shame
yup, one of the best albums released last year and it's no surprise that 30 for 30 is the worst track. can't wait for the next fewch project.

Finally got to listen to Views. It is fine, what's wrong? If you like his past albums I don't see how you can be disappointed. My favorite track currently is weston road flows.

HiiiLife

Finally got to listen to Views. It is fine, what's wrong? If you like his past albums I don't see how you can be disappointed. My favorite track currently is weston road flows.

It's more of the same, arguably his laziest bars in the discography. I think a lot of people were expecting it to be an evolution of IYRTITL, bloated, cut a few tracks, etc.

I however enjoy it though. A lot. It's a Drake album alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom