• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Couldn't afford a suit
full

HiResDes

I can't deny talent but if this is true, I'll just stop supporting him.
I just assume all of my favorite artists are assholes so when shit like this breaks I it doesn't really affect my view of their artistry. Big time rappers rap about virtually raping women off of depressants like all time. I'm talking about big name dudes too like Ross, Weeknd, Future, Rich Homie Quan, etc. And these guys have been virtually unaffected in terms of popularity. Rappers that live what they write are largely terrible human beings, but in my opinion isn't doesn't ever nullify the merit of their work m

Dereck

Kid Cudi on his new album: “People think that I’ve peaked,” he said. “I haven’t even gotten a fucking nut off yet. I’ve been pre-cumming for the last eight years. I haven’t even ejaculated a full spew yet. So motherfuckers better get prepared.”

ia2r1t0.png

Kid Cudi on his new album: “People think that I’ve peaked,” he said. “I haven’t even gotten a fucking nut off yet. I’ve been pre-cumming for the last eight years. I haven’t even ejaculated a full spew yet. So motherfuckers better get prepared.”

scustface

Judging from that metaphor he used, I have very low expectations.

Koozek

scustface

mubMYjb.gif

ia2r1t0.png

Pretty dope seeing men embrace their sexuality like this. Cudi has released some of the best music of the last decade, and clearly influenced the game. Can't wait.

Eos

it's not "actual" sales. DS2 has sold 400k so far.

but it's 2016 actual sales is outdated. Congrats to Future, maybe one day he can catch Desiigner.
7eDbgER.png

400k figure is outdated
future has multiple platinum hits, panda will never get more than 1
future has 2 plat albums, panda will never get 1

400k figure is outdated
future has multiple platinum hits, panda will never get more than 1
future has 2 plat albums, panda will never get 1
it still hasn't gone gold in actual sales. Anybody that does an album with fucking drake is going platinum u pleb.

also future will never shift the culture like desiigner did when he got the #1 song with no features.

y u mad breh

m3k

late but been listening to nostalgic 64... ive been sleeping, production good, curry upped everything on this

hoping the next project gets better still

Finally did it. Since Stoupe is one of my favorite producers ever, I ranked my fifteen favorite productions from him. Done.

15. And God Said to Cain...
14. Godflesh
13. Cemantics
12. Suicide
11. Extertions
10. Blood Reign
9. When All Light Dies
8. Blood In, Blood Out
7. Contra
6. Butcher Knife Bloodbath
5. Levitibus
4. Monolith
3. Saviorself
2. No Return
1. Uncommon Valor

Switch Back 9, I'm waiting for your response.

I've foolishly avoided listening to Madvillainy until this very day; forgive me for I have sinned

What's up with that? It seems most rap fans I've met feel the need to get on that album ASAP.

Glad to see you're on the bandwagon though. Album blew my mind when I got into it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom