• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I never thought I would like this Hoodie Allen album...

Even though it's pretty much the wimpiest rap album I've ever listened to outside of an Aaron Carter album.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Roy-Woods-–-Waking-At-Dawn-Album-Stream.jpg

https://itun.es/us/RlPsdb

just came to drive by post this. its pretty nice.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Wow, I never thought I would like this Hoodie Allen album...

Even though it's pretty much the wimpiest rap album I've ever listened to outside of an Aaron Carter album.
I'm planning a trip to europe and hes like the only guy performing during the dates ill be there. I might check it out.

Desiigner love is basically KTT influence gone too far in gaf-hop. It will die down as soon as he does. By the end of the year the latest.

Waiting on that new Q to drip asap. By Any Means is a top 10 track of the year. Tookie Knows 2 is pretty damn decent too.

I'm planning a trip to europe and hes like the only guy performing during the dates ill be there. I might check it out.

When I first heard People Keep Talking, I thought it was rap from the Disney Channel or something. It grew on me though, and honestly, its clean, style is actually sort of refreshing after listening to so much grimy Trap lately.

Here's some samples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM1lAgGn1HU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAAQC10RLiY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qDfL_C5Wh8

Hitta93

Banned
Only worthwhile Martin Lawrence movies:

Life
Blue Streak
Bad Boys 1

Black Knight makes me laugh a little, but it also makes me cringe
Guessing you're not a big Martin fan to say some shit like this.

Doesn't fall off until the very end when Martin and Gina weren't on screen together anyone
After Gina/Martin got married, which I think is the end of Season 3 really.

The recurring characters started to become stale by then, ran out of ideas as well.

why do black shows get no digital distribution deals in place. Martin should be on Netflix or Hulu or something.
Depends, The Jeffersons, Sanford & Son, A Diff'rrent World, Good Times and some more are available to stream through Amazon/Starz.

Martin, Jamie Foxx show etc are available for digital purpose, not streaming though.

Went to the last day of Essence Fest on Sunday.

The Prince tribute was dope. Kendrick killed it of course. Crowd was probably the most hype for Puff though. He brought out Mase, 112, French, Fabolous, Faith Evans and Marsha Ambrosius. Ciara's set was nice too, but her vocals were inconsistent.

HiResDes

Guessing you're not a big Martin fan to say some shit like this.

After Gina/Martin got married, which I think is the end of Season 3 really.

The recurring characters started to become stale by then, ran out of ideas as well.
I said movies of course I love Martin the show and most of his stand-up too.

ARK322

Neo Member
I just re-listened to the TNGHT EP from a few years ago. It really has not aged well. I remember my friends and I loving it when it first came out. Now it mostly reminds of that hella tacky Old Side B production. Bugg'n is still alright though.

I just re-listened to the TNGHT EP from a few years ago. It really has not aged well. I remember my friends and I loving it when it first came out. Now it mostly reminds of that hella tacky Old Side B production. Bugg'n is still alright though.
EDM trap hasn't aged well in general.

Denzel Curry - ULTRA (fire).

Album. Two singles. Groovy Tony was fantastic, and That Part was solid/catchy. Snippets sound real promising.

By Any Means > Tookie Knows 2 > Groovy Tony > That Part

so much fire. I'm eh on That Part but considering that's the weakest of 4 tracks he's released then this album is gonna be really good. We just might actually have something that could top HnC brehs.

edit: holy shit at this Denzel Curry track
KBpVE3.gif

FZZ

Banned
I've just concluded that any Denzel Curry track that starts with the letters: U, L, and T is gonna be flames

Wonder what his next Ult track is gonna be

Joe Budden - Wake

okay this kinda heat but Drake not gonna respond tho lmao

The word is that Drake already threw shots on a French Montana track that was played at some listening party, which is what really started all this, but the track has yet to come out and now speculation is that Drake might've changed the verse, idk.

EDIT: Yo this one is kinda nice tbh

Shouldn't be long now until Schoolboy Q's album can be heard. Hopefully it has a decent amount of songs like Groovy Tony and not like That Part. But i'm sure it will be a mix of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom