• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Q posted on snapchat that the album is hours away. Hoping for a midnight release.
He posted last night how he had to rewrite his verse because "black hippy killed it". That Part was in the background so it's safe to say a remix may be on the way.

Dereck

These are fun.

zworK5S.png

xnLUVT9.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Any news on Gibbs?

He fought off the case in France and was out on bail then the warrant in Germany got him. So he's awaiting extradition. Still no physical evidence provided and that's how his lawyers are fighting this off.

"I'm 8ft when I hold this tech
Protect me from the Loco threats
My I.D say my eye don't rest
My IV qualify T-Rex
Society Kept my IQ vexed
Denying me from an I.V school
Applying me to the street I slept"

damn kendrick

Something about THat Part just rubs me the wrong way. I really don't like the original and even the Black Hippy Remix is eehhhhh. Kendrick killed it but every other verse on both the original and the remix is boring. Plus the hook is weak.

EDIT: omg Groovy Tony is even better on the album

ARK322

Neo Member
Worst track on the album is produced by Tyler. What a surprise.

Other songs are either fire, or just too weird to get a good sense of on first listen. TorcH, for instance, I think is pretty good, but it's a really disorienting way of starting the album. Not sure if that's intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom